Comcast may roll out data caps for all customers within 5 yrs, thinks cord-cutters should pay more

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I stay getting bodied

image0.png

Sign up for XFi Advantage and get an unlimited data cap. You’ll pay a little bit more per month though

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:what: how comcast gonna charge you $5 for all these other programs on one app, but YOU STILL NEED TO PAY FOR THE OTHER SERVICES AS WELL!?!? Bunch of rip off a$$holes, only an elderly noob or dumbass who's computer illiterate would fall for that!!!
I cut cable years ago, documented how they do. They will charge you $5 and tell you you'll be fine moving forward only to charge you again at a sooner time :francis:

Now every Comcast modem gives off a WiFi hotspot, and those hotspots give you 2 free hours a month per Mac address.

A smart muhfukka will figure out how to manipulate shyt in his favor, pays $0 for internet and isn't even on the grid to have a data cap :win:

If you pay for a major internet provider (plus cable) you will not be capped. Only bootleg companies throttle if you paid for the bundle...
yet......
they'll fall in line, they always do
They never have tho :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As a European this shyt is weird as fukk to me, I never even heard of data caps for internet at home:picard:

American corporations will do anything for money...:snoop: america is corrupt ASF... let them tell you nothing different for every one good thing I can show you 5 worse things to fukk over american citizens companies do...:beli: