Combat Core (Created by Black game developer and Coli member MABManZ) (PC, Switch)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Much thanks!

I got a thread on GAF but it's basically dead, trying to post on Reddit but Reddit is very anti-self promotion.
How do I get my key? I was a core backer and I don't have a key in my kickstarter inbox. I visited the link that says request access but idk..

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How do I get my key? I was a core backer and I don't have a key in my kickstarter inbox. I visited the link that says request access but idk..

Just saw your request, you should have it now!

I have contacted Eventhubs (they did a story during the Kickstarter) but haven't got to Shoryuken yet outside of their forums

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw your request, you should have it now!

I have contacted Eventhubs (they did a story during the Kickstarter) but haven't got to Shoryuken yet outside of their forums
I don't see anything yet.. To be clear, is there supposed to be a message sent to me on the KS site? Email? Automatically redeemed on steam?

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
played a bit. It's alright. The main thing that needs some improving is hit confirms and sound. When you're attacking it doesn't feel like it's connecting at times and the controls feel a little loose.