Combat Core (Created by Black game developer and Coli member MABManZ) (PC, Switch)

Noni

Rookie
Daps
How would he be able to get around Steam's cut by doing that?

Because when youtubers play the game and leave the link to buy it in the description, people will know where to get it even if it's not on steam. It will need to be a decision he needs to weigh for himself because some people may be confused since they've been getting it off steam for awhile, but then again it may not matter if youtubers give him a much bigger audience to compensate for it.

It would be a really good strategy for his future projects. After he starts getting youtubers to play it, he may want to make a youtube channel so he can interact with his fans and discuss updates, address technical problems, what people can do to help, etc.

Last edited:
Daps
Because when youtubers play the game and leave the link to buy it in the description, people will know where to get it even if it's not on steam. It will need to be a decision he needs to weigh for himself because some people may be confused since they've been getting it off steam for awhile, but then again it may not matter if youtubers give him a much bigger audience to compensate for it.

It would be a really good strategy for his future projects. After he starts getting youtubers to play it, he may want to make a youtube channel so he can interact with his fans and discuss updates, address technical problems, what people can do to help, etc.

He already has a Youtube and you can cop the game off his website through a Humble link, but the game still comes from Steam. I don't know what cut Humble takes.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTbCS0x.png

@Responsible Allen Iverson what happened :picard:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully man can revive it :patrice:

If a subpar game like Brawlout can pop I don't see why this cant :patrice:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I got my code a few weeks ago (forgot I backed this, and forgot it was in early access) and played 3 player with 2 of my friends.

I was having fun. My other boy who is a somewhat casual gamer was enjoying it too. But my other friend who is a button masher(and yet highly competitive person :yeshrug:) lost interest after 3-4 games.

Its a weird issue. The game is simple enough to play, but I dont think its very 'masher' friendly. I personally really liked how its accessible as hell and yet has some intricacies for people who wanna dig deeper, but having that one guy feel left out cause he cant understand it is a problem.

And for those talking about steam numbers.... Outside of SFV, Guilty Gear and Blaz blue (for now), other fighters numbers are looking very similar on steam. I know this because Im playing the more obscure fighters. And then add on that this game isnt even a 'fighter' and more of a 3d arena multiplayer brawler just makes it even more niche.

I;d also add that I feel like theres too much going on graphically...feel like things need to look a little cleaner.
ss_81792ac565ac3ac4cae571527355e339474e6b7b.1920x1080.jpg

Look at where the character ember is and theres a ton of weird purple shyt all behind her kind of obstructing any view. Feel like a cleaner stage layout could help a bit.

Last edited: