Combat Core (Created by Black game developer and Coli member MABManZ) (PC, Switch)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'll support my brotha.

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Combat Core is finally here!
The next step of the journey begins! Combat Core will be launching on Steam Early Access on August 18! For those that have been following the game's progress and especially those who have been following for years(!), thank you for your support!

A new trailer for Combat Core's early access launch is up on Youtube:

The Steam store page is available here:
Combat Core on Steam

If you are part of the press or a streamer/content creator and would like to share Combat Core with your audience, please submit a request using the ()distribute page.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Copped. I hope the online play is solid.

Edit: apparently I'm the only one who bought the game, only one person online :donotlike:

Last edited:

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@MABManZ

I've read that Steam games only get one launch, meaning that if you release an Early Access game, that's when people will pay attention to your game so when the actual launch comes, it's hard to get the press to cover the game again. Are you concerned about that?

The press isn't even writing about the game for this launch, so maybe that's a good thing? I dunno man, for whatever reason I haven't gotten much of a sniff from the press - even from sites that generally cover indie games like Rock Paper Shotgun and Kotaku. Since I don't get the free 1mil impressions that come with a regular Steam launch, most of the traffic right now is organic from whoever I can reach through social media.

And sorry for the late response, been a little busy this week :yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The press isn't even writing about the game for this launch, so maybe that's a good thing? I dunno man, for whatever reason I haven't gotten much of a sniff from the press - even from sites that generally cover indie games like Rock Paper Shotgun and Kotaku. Since I don't get the free 1mil impressions that come with a regular Steam launch, most of the traffic right now is organic from whoever I can reach through social media.

You make a thread over on GAF?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Go and start promoting your game on NeoGaf, Ign, and Reddit.

The HTC Vive and Oculus Rift subforums on Reddit are also excellent places as well. Get your name out there quick as im sure some large game company is likely biting your idea as we speak.