Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Anyone been watching lately? I've been on other film channels lately. Campea basically has a daily Mailbag show going on.

I'm starting to think I might've only been watching to see Ashley, Natasha or Sinead every day. Good thing Natasha is on Complex every day

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone been watching lately? I've been on other film channels lately. Campea basically has a daily Mailbag show going on.

I'm starting to think I might've only been watching to see Ashley, Natasha or Sinead every day. Good thing Natasha is on Complex every day
I listen to the podcast every day. I'm fine with what they are doing now :yeshrug:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Campeas shyt is garbage. Basically the male version of Grace Randolph.

adding Jay Washington tha gawd was a great decision for collider. But they need to get rid of Roca corny azz

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jay Washington is basically never right. Dude is a dumbass. i peep this to see the first big story discussion then bail now. it sounds stupid to say, but i hate the fact they got rid of the PTI like headlines on the side of the screen. bullshyt tactic to keep people tuned in. i mean, i can look in the comments and see what they're discussing, but without it on the sidebar rundown i have no interest in sticking around.

also, and i don't know why, i fukkin hate Mark Reilly. i hate that damn guy, and now he's on constantly.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I like the regular crew

I can't listen to campea's shyt, the solo host shyt is boring

I can understand that, I think I'm used to it because I used to listen to those solo Mailbag episodes. In addition, I watch Double Toasted and Screen Junkies so thankfully it's not just Campea.

I just noticed that my viewership has gone down since they left Complex and dropped the female hosts.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I like the regular crew

I can't listen to campea's shyt, the solo host shyt is boring
It's not boring because he's solo. It's boring because he keeps it real which means he goes to the same well of answers and the same people ask too similar questions. Also similar movie situations crop up. It's rare for something like a disney merger or a moviepass going bust to cause drama.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I support the brehs...

But man is that dude Dorian struggling or what?
He’s more comfortable now.
the sweaty gawd in critical condition :mjcry:

Damn the last video I saw they were playing it off like haha he’s a little more sweaty than usual get well bud like dude just had a common cold

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to watch Jedi Council all the time, especially during the lead up to TFA and TLJ, but it's pure garbage now. There's nothing to get excited about really. Even Ep 9 news isn't very interesting. Kristian was the backbone of that show and you can tell he's lost faith too.