Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if this think they're gonna live on as a scripted channel, they're even more clueless than i thought. that Fernandez dude wasted his money, but made the channel irredeemably worse. the fact they got this far is crazy, last time i looked i don't think they even had half a million followers

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I've watched maybe 2 videos in 2 months, but this still sucks, b/c i usually liked MovieTalk more than the other similar "shows" on Youtube. I really don't like a lot of the Screen Junkie people and their format is usually just "let's talk about the big story of the day for 20 minutes, then touch on 1 other thing quickly."

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Was only a matter of time. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.
Yeah, there was never a turning point. These talk shows don't make money as a big production.

Some friends hanging out in a large closet with <$1000 in production equipment? Sure. But they had too much talent, too many bills, not enough streams of income.

TBH I don't know how Campea does it. He pays all contributors and behind the scenes guys. So that's like 3-4 people per show.

Now Campea's legacy is dead.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I stopped watching quite a while ago around about the time Star Wars TLJ dropped but the writing was on the wall when Campea left followed by D Griff the rest of the guys and then Mark.

They had a good run.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I stopped watching quite a while ago around about the time Star Wars TLJ dropped but the writing was on the wall when Campea left followed by D Griff the rest of the guys and then Mark.

They had a good run.
That initial TV talk lineup was gold: Sinead, David Griffin, Josh and Sasha Perl-Raver.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Harloff must've seen this coming and decided to dip two months early.

That initial TV talk lineup was gold: Sinead, David Griffin, Josh and Sasha Perl-Raver.

Then sadly Sasha got fired, Griffin dipped for an IGN job and they let Sinead go when they dropped the female announcers. They would always crack me up when they would shyt on procedurals and I even like procedurals.