Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
When is that fakkit macuga gonna leave?.

shyt is just like my job. All my good workers leave, but the shytty ones just keep hanging around.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

This all started once Campea left the second time. And now Kristian is leaving to focus on his stuff. Robert Meyer Burnett was a mainstay on Collider Heroes, but he dipped out after Schnepp passed to be Campea's hype man. They actually have a good thing going with Collider Live, but I get the feeling that Kristian is leaving for the same reason that John Campea bounced. Because the man who owns the shyt doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This all started once Campea left the second time. And now Kristian is leaving to focus on his stuff. Robert Meyer Burnett was a mainstay on Collider Heroes, but he dipped out after Schnepp passed to be Campea's hype man. They actually have a good thing going with Collider Live, but I get the feeling that Kristian is leaving for the same reason that John Campea bounced. Because the man who owns the shyt doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Kristian was out when he lost his damn mind over Galaxy's Edge and the producer checked him.
Yea that was the first sign

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i had no idea that was still a thing. haven't heard that name since my mom used to watch that shyt 20 years ago or something

It's still a thing, and Perri and Dan Murrell have a segment. I'm not sure if it's on the YouTube channel, or on the show. But she's definitely making moves outside of Collider.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea that was the first sign

That shyt was hilarious! He definitely should have gone instead of some random ass people from Collider. Yeah Disney sent the invites, but it's like no one said, "Hey, Jenny from marketing got an invite to go to this opening. But we got this guy that has been doing this Star Wars show since since AMC owned the shyt. Let's contact Disney and send him instead."

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Christian handled that shyt poorly obviously, but i still think it's nuts that he wasn't invited.