Collider Movie Talk Thread (R.I.P. Jon Schnepp)

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't like Campea tbh

He rubs me the wrong way. I do like that chick Nikki Novak that's been showing up on movie talk, she's bad

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Roxy is awful. and the revolving cast of movietalk sucks. Collider's core cast right now is so bad that i actually like Rocha compared to the rest. Perri is good, and then there's basically nothing. I don't actually believe Jay Washington has ever seen a movie, and Mark Reilly is the biggest bore on the internet. He makes Dennis look like a livewire. At least Dennis has his own opinions.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Not really. I tried it this week. it's basically budget collider live

I mean Collider Live was Kristian's baby, so they're gonna look similar. Off the bat, they already brought back Ashley Mova out of "retirement" from an episode. If Mark Ellis and Tiffany Smith can make semi-regular appearances, it's def gonna be better.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
The SEN Live from two days ago was fukkin’ hilarious. They’re still getting into the groove and working out technical issues but I like what I’m seeing so far. Kristian also let it slip that he was told he wasn’t gonna be working at Collider anymore so it doesn’t seem to be as mutual of a split as he previously made it sound.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the dude Fernandez both saved and killed Collider. why the fukk do they have multiple Star Wars shows? What the hell is that Rumor Mill shyt? and for the 100th time, how the fukk do they make money?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The SEN Live from two days ago was fukkin’ hilarious. They’re still getting into the groove and working out technical issues but I like what I’m seeing so far. Kristian also let it slip that he was told he wasn’t gonna be working at Collider anymore so it doesn’t seem to be as mutual of a split as he previously made it sound.
:francis: why would they wanna get rid of Kristian to begin with? I like Collider but losing Harloff and Ellis was a big blow and they don't have anyone that can fill their spots