College degree/career people: Can you date someone who doesn't have the same credentials?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
persona and attitude >>>>> than degree level. I'm close to completing my PhD. Does that mean I should dump my lawyer gf? I went to higher ranked schools than she has too. Some of the smartest people I know have no degree and have just as much drive as anyone I know. They are just living their life differently. Don't fall for the white man's means of seperating us and trying to neatly place us into social classes for their convenience. Date the person, not the paper.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
there's NO way that im going to have a Bachelor's Degree and date a person without a HS education. OR someone who is just content at working a minimum wage job forever. i will not marry or date someone who depends on me for everything from a financial standpoint.

meaning, i pay ALL bills and expenses for us both and she just sits home doing nothing.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i date any girls regardless of their degrees or education :manny:

im not marrying any of these bytches so idgaf about degrees all i see is a mouth and a p*ssy :shaq:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I can as long as she has her head on straight and is 100% about me. It depends on why her credentials ain't there. If she's just flat out lazy on some bummed out tip, I'll steer clear, but if I see she may have had life circumstances to where she couldn't get her degree, then that's coo. I'd much rather have a woman that doesn't have a degree but has a sweet personality and knows how to get down for me over a woman with some snapdragon mouth who feels the need to bring up her educational credentials all day and how independent that makes her... but best case scenario is she is both sweet and with that degree... but if she don't got the paperwork, some of that natural prettiness and a fine personality will still keep her in the running.