Coli's #1 Trump stan @Cactain Planet can you please explain this post?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
He makes good points on Black conservatism. My conservative past was in 2010. Like I said, if I posted on SOHH back in the day I'd be one of those McCain supporters :heh:
ec58f52687adb266a6f5abbc1d27896a.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I saw something on twitter where those alt-right losers were going to infiltrate black twitter and black websites like this. For what reason outside of being weirdos I dont know but it was supposedly to disrupt BLM?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:skip: he clearly has mental issues. He's a CAC that calls other people crackers.
So conservative equals c00n? see thats how I know your a CAC agent good job exposing yourself cracker jack

thats because your a cracker ass cracker :comeon:

I dont live in South Carolina so how a cracker feels in that state doesnt have shyt to do with me..and no, I dont give a motherfukk about the AGENDA of fags and feminist because it doesnt have anything to do with black people..and if by chance Hillary is elected im sure the feminist agenda will be her number 1 priority over anything related to black people..so yea you pushing these statistics doesnt do shyt for me and the point is moot... #Trumpset

Classic CAC strategy, shyt on the black man behind closed doors like the clintons did but jump his dikk for exploitation (in this case for votes)..This bytch needs to be stopped at all cost crehs:francis:

:skip: this ain't normal brehs/brehettes