Coli's #1 Trump stan @Cactain Planet can you please explain this post?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka if you're a centre-leftist then you should be happy with the current democractic party :dahell:
My ideology is basically centre-leftist (European type of Ideology). I'm not happy with the current DNC because of their Neo-Liberalism.

P.S. Bernie Sanders would be a moderate aka centre-leftist if he was in Europe. I'm not really far-left at all. My liberalism is mainly on Economics and I'm moderate on social issues (besides Black rights where I'm a little more left). I support BLM as a movement :manny: I mainly identify with my ideology before a party. Also, I'm an Independent and a leader's character comes first to me.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
My ideology is basically centre-leftist (European type of Ideology). I'm not happy with the current DNC because of their Neo-Liberalism.

P.S. Bernie Sanders would be a moderate aka centre-leftist if he was in Europe. I'm not really far-left at all. My liberalism is mainly on Economics and I'm moderate on social issues (besides Black rights where I'm a little more left). I support BLM as a movement :manny:
Please explain to me ur liberal economic stance and how are you a moderate on social issues? Genuinely curious.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Please explain to me ur liberal economic stance and how are you a moderate on social issues? Genuinely curious.
Social issues: Moderate on abortion, don't think gun control is necessary (put suspected terrorists on a list so they won't buy guns), felons not voting right away (needs to be a process), religious preachers shouldn't be forced to marry LGBT, confederate flag is a state issue and other hate paraphernalia, and there's more I can't think of right now.

Economic issues: Universal Healthcare, make the 1% pay their FAIR SHARE, Mixed economy (redistribution of wealth), Helping the poor, also balance our budget too (not cutting beneficial programs).

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Social issues: Moderate on abortion, don't think gun control is necessary (put suspected terrorists on a list so they won't buy guns), felons not voting right away (needs to be a process), and there's more I can't think of right now.

Economic issues: Universal Healthcare, Mixed economy (redistribution of wealth), Helping the poor, also balance our budget too (not cutting beneficial programs).
:ehh: on those social issues
I don't think that's liberal at all for economic issues though breh.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:ehh: on those social issues
I don't think that's liberal at all for economic issues though breh.
What do you see liberal on economic issues? I think we should do this without losing money not cutting important programs. Also, expand medicare and medicaid. I'll add in tuition-free college for students who want to pursue a degree.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Social issues: Moderate on abortion, don't think gun control is necessary (put suspected terrorists on a list so they won't buy guns), felons not voting right away (needs to be a process), religious preachers shouldn't be forced to marry LGBT, confederate flag is a state issue and other hate paraphernalia, and there's more I can't think of right now.

Economic issues: Universal Healthcare, make the 1% pay their FAIR SHARE, Mixed economy (redistribution of wealth), Helping the poor, also balance our budget too (not cutting beneficial programs).

Suspected terrorists on a watch list is a form of gun control fyi.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

You were Trumpset for months and literally everything on your list ran counter to Trumps weak ass platform.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
What do you see liberal on economic issues? I think we should do this without losing money not cutting important programs. Also, expand medicare and medicaid.
I mean when I hear economically liberal I think of privatization of markets like what Sadat did to Egypt in his corrective revolution. Maybe it means something else in America. :manny:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since we're on the subject of exposing cacs, I still never got an answer for this:
864cd5f62b.png

:mjpls:

One of the dumbest memes I've ever read on the net

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You were Trumpset for months and literally everything on your list ran counter to Trumps weak ass platform.
I only supported him on trade that's it. I don't agree with globalization aka the exporting of our jobs at all. Those jobs need to be for the American and Black workers. However, immigrants can get American benefits when they become legal or for guest I support work visas.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I mean when I hear economically liberal I think of privatization of markets like what Sadat did to Egypt in his corrective revolution. Maybe it means something else in America. :manny:
Yeah, it's different over here. If you mean private markets that's more in line with Libertarianism.