Coli's #1 Trump stan @Cactain Planet can you please explain this post?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
lmao. this guy is a CAC troll as well. So, lemme get this straight. You're in college as a freshman in a Community College and u shopping at Walmart of all places, huh ? And, oh you're a Republican. So how do you fit the republican agenda at all ? Oh, you're also Black but you always talking down to Black issues and share the same view as the other Cac troll, huh ?

How u just graduated HS and u could vote in 2012 breh ? How old would you be then ? How would you even be a McCain supporter ?

Dude, you're a fukking CAC. You're next on that screen. Watch your ass you fukking Cracker cuz I don't like your kind
Even though the coli has seen my face I'm a cac.... Bring it from da cac :snoop:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@LeVraiPapi as a teen I liked politics. Just because I was a moderate conservative at 14 makes me a cac? You're stupid breh. Most of this site has seen my face and trolls me with it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nah do not mention me anymore. Wtf u mean I think u a CAC cuz u liked politics at 14 ? I'm just showing u ur lies.

Post a pic of ur self. And I will tell u what to write. I will ban myself from. TLR

That's me and I've been on the HL podcast 4 times, so most know that I'm Black. I also mention thecoli in the video too.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it's alot of peeled shrimp dikk
having crackas and c00ns here.
any black man supporting trump
should be taken out back and shot.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So basically you're a grade A c00n. Wtf !!! This c00n ass negga look broke as fukk and is a Republican. Hot damn you're a fukking waste of black ski.n
First off, I haven't been a Repub since 2010. I am a centre-leftist. See, I acknowledge my past and keep it real. Also, I love my Black heritage, so no where is there c00n in that. However, as a person on the left I respect Black Repubs like Thomas Sowell. I'm objective as a person and open minded. Black conservatism isn't really the same as cac conservatism. If you are Black, read a book and learn about your people more :francis: Because I did and went to the Civil Rights Museum in Alabama (saw Fred Shuttlesworth in person too 2010).

Most of the coli knows where my political stance is.