Coli's #1 Trump stan @Cactain Planet can you please explain this post?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since we're on the subject of exposing cacs, I still never got an answer for this:
864cd5f62b.png

:mjpls:

@MikeyC

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude put me on ignore, but in HL he would be some kind of faux ideologue. Dude would NEVER be humble at all. CAC is cool despite us being opposites. However, he's made good points about conservatism. I used to be a moderate Conservative back in the day :manny: I think Blacks need to infiltrate both. We do have older Blacks who are conservative in thinking and don't even know it.

My thread here touches on it.

BARBERSHOP TALK: Why Do Black Conservatives Always FLOP In The Republican Party?
Brother if you are one, you are totally right, the fight for black America is in this solution, peep game on what these neo Nazis did, they infiltrated both parties but really got traction in the Republican party, thats what we as black Americans need to do, infiltrate the system with a subversive black agenda.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Brother if you are one, you are totally right, the fight for black America is in this solution, peep game on what these neo Nazis did, they infiltrated both parties but really got traction in the Republican party, thats what we as black Americans need to do, infiltrate the system with a subversive black agenda.
I USED to be one. Since then, I became a centre-leftist, but I still admire some stuff from conservatism. I as a person on a left wish that more Blacks infiltrate the Repubs.

EXACTLY breh EXACTLY I've been saying the same thing on here. Sad to say, but most AA folk don't know politics.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Since we're on the subject of exposing cacs, I still never got an answer for this:
864cd5f62b.png

:mjpls:

Listen, I gave you my post code so don't talk to me or quote my shyt until you've sent your "south London goons" for me.

fukk all this internet beef shyt.

so a mikey c, same avi, a coli meme, and from london...and thts not him? ok :mjpls:

:what:

Of course that account is me you dumb fukk. I've had that shyt linked to my Coli account since I've signed up.

Obviously Ridehomo being the bytchmade, echo chambered, faux militant soft bellied p*ssy that he is has me on ignore, so if someone could pass this message onto him I'd appreciate it.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
I USED to be one. Since then, I became a centre-leftist, but I still admire some stuff from conservatism. I as a person on a left wish that more Blacks infiltrate the Repubs.

EXACTLY breh EXACTLY I've been saying the same thing on here. Sad to say, but most AA folk don't know politics.
nikka if you're a centre-leftist then you should be happy with the current democractic party :dahell:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:dead: he's about to run up the vote for WOAT poster.