coli truth or dare?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:wtf: I'm glad you didn't believe that bs he said bout 25-1. That guy has problems.

I was JOKING when I said that shyt and I even SAID I was joking. It's not my fault nikkas on here hold me to a higher standard than they hold themselves to and take every word I say as if I'm their God. When everyone else jokes around it's cool. When I do it nikkas use it against me for the rest of my life. :skip: I didn't know I was that damned special to these people that I have to be serious 100% of the time.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

I was JOKING when I said that shyt and I even SAID I was joking. It's not my fault nikkas on here hold me to a higher standard than they hold themselves to and take every word I say as if I'm their God. When everyone else jokes around it's cool. When I do it nikkas use it against me for the rest of my life. :skip: I didn't know I was that damned special to these people that I have to be serious 100% of the time.

why you not posting in this thread where you getting exposed? you to busy? na you not to busy you got 20,000 post. http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/115561-cassie-turn-up-appreciation-thread-3.html#post4279244

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

:wtf: DUDE! This is the internet. WTF are you talking about?

:laff::laff: You take this shyt waaaaaaaayy to seriously.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:wtf: DUDE! This is the internet. WTF are you talking about?

:laff::laff: You take this shyt waaaaaaaayy to seriously.

Ironically it's the people who say I take it too seriously who take it too seriously... This shyt is strictly entertainment for me. Apparently I've emotionally damaged people on here though without even knowing who they are...

Everything I say or do on here gets scrutinized and made into a fukking show. I'm old now. I'm just chilling now.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Ironically it's the people who say I take it too seriously who take it too seriously... This shyt is strictly entertainment for me. Apparently I've emotionally damaged people on here though without even knowing who they are...

Everything I say or do on here gets scrutinized and made into a fukking show. I'm old now. I'm just chilling now.
THIS IS THE INTERNET I REPEAT!!! That shyt is not happening. nikkas don't even remember the last shyt they posted before the computer shut down. People have LIVES ya know, so all that foolishness you talking....just....kill that noise!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
THIS IS THE INTERNET I REPEAT!!! That shyt is not happening. nikkas don't even remember the last shyt they posted before the computer shut down. People have LIVES ya know, so all that foolishness you talking....just....kill that noise!

lol and they dedicate their lives to me... No biggie. I'm not saying everyone here does it, but enough do. You can't tell me these people don't think about me 24/7. :yeshrug: I don't think about anyone on here as much as people think about me.