coli truth or dare?

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
How many times have you been so drunk that you blacked out and couldn't remember anything?

Its happened at least 3-4 times... between 2005-2007 very irresponsible drinking...scratch that last time was last year in Pittsburgh these girls were buying drinks and I think I had 1 3 many....also one of the most scary times I fell asleep on the wheel on 635 in Dallas heading home from the club..I'm :blessed: to be alive

@innocentdevil have u ever had a one night stand or been someone's jumpoff :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I guess you can say yes to a one night stand...I think...He was a long time friend..we smashed once before he had to leave to go to base (Army)

:leon: you are the second female I have 'heard' use the term "smashed" :heh: as well as give the pums to someone about to leave for the army :gladbron: ...odd all this has happened within 2 weeks

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:dead:

Pretty much....it was on Christmas :steviej:

:lupe:

bad-santa.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@KingRey where is my dare :beli:

Waiting for that poem :takedat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You have knowledge and truth under your name. What's your highest level of education completed:mjpls:

Truth for me:lupe:

I finished high school 1 year ago and I'm now on my second year of college.

Does it legitimately annoy you when people harp on about how Nas lost? I was saying it as a joke and you nearly bit my head off fam :mjpls:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I finished high school 1 year ago and I'm now on my second year of college.

Does it legitimately annoy you when people harp on about how Nas lost? I was saying it as a joke and you nearly bit my head off fam :mjpls:

I don't remember that:russ:

But naw,on the last page I just called the biggest NaS hater to the thread knowing he's gonna make some jokes. Ive even admitted he got some good ones:pachaha:
Even though he has a 1 hot joke every ten post average:mjpls: