coli truth or dare?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
When I dedicate 6 years of my life to following a stranger I don't know then you can say I take this shyt seriously. Until then I'm back to countin mah monayyyy. RiRi

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For 1 billion dollars (tax free) would you punch your mother in the face as hard as you can 3x, knocking her teeth out, breaking her jaw and nose, and crushing her eye socket? Note: You cannot warn her ahead of time.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
-How do you think life would be for you if you never joined the service?
-Do latinos come at you for having a latino name but not speaking spanish too :skip:

Have you ever exaggerated or faked it when you gettin the pipe?
Thats lying.

:childplease:
nikka I change my mind, truth.
I got u when I get home :skip:

i would of gotten my degree and made plenty of money and still have kids eventually :whew:

and yes they do but more puerto ricans do and they be on that mating tip though i be like :noah:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
For 1 billion dollars (tax free) would you punch your mother in the face as hard as you can 3x, knocking her teeth out, breaking her jaw and nose, and crushing her eye socket? Note: You cannot warn her ahead of time.

Damn. That's tough lol. I don't think I'd be able to. I love me ma :to:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What would you change about the past 10yrs? Any regrets you want to take back?

what would be your chosen career path if you were able to jump right into it tomorrow?

I'd be an electric engineer because they make a shyt ton of money and I'd be in Dubai or some shyt hooking it up.