coli truth or dare?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Ever fukked a bish in the ass if not would you?

if so details :shaq:

last summer i went to this girl house. just popped up and shyt cause i was close by and i was horny. so i turn on sportscenter and all that. she know why im here cause its only one reason i call her

i flirt around and tell her im tryna smash. so she start gigglin and started givin me head. and i reach to play with her p*ssy but she push my hand away and say "you dont wanna do that" im like :beli:

she tell me she on her period and im mad dissapointed lol. so i suggest anal. lol she was not down at all. after a lil back and forth she agree. so im like :steviej: cause this my first time doing some shyt like that

but when i went to put it in it aint fit lol. i tried the lupe but shorty was just bytching the whole time bout it hurting. she was runnin and shyt. after my hard got soft its like my senses kicked in lol. cause i looked down and say the lil string from the tampon and all that. and the smell of blood started wiffin and all that :flabbynsick:

i was like fukk this son. i gave shroty a kiss on the forehead and split lol.

i never tried it. the times i attempted the women just was scared

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Focusing on both of our careers FIRST before we think about bringing a child into the world. :rambo: She ain't going nowhere tho.

jay-z-laugh-o.gif

i was just in them guts last week