coli truth or dare?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
just woke up

so give me TRUTH

-How do you think life would be for you if you never joined the service?
-Do latinos come at you for having a latino name but not speaking spanish too :skip:

:to: I wish I did have something for you breh but I don't

Have you ever exaggerated or faked it when you gettin the pipe?
Thats lying.

@KingRey where is my dare :beli:

Waiting for that poem :takedat:

:childplease:
nikka I change my mind, truth.
I got u when I get home :skip:

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Whats the baddest you've ever been punkd out?

:snoop:

back when i was 9. me and my cousin went to the park to ride our bikes. this was when the park was big for drugs and shyt. so we stopped by the basketball court to watch the nikkas play. they was all older. prolly in the 7th/8th grade

so the nikka tells my cousin that thats his bike. off rip i knew what it was lol. so i tapped him and said lets go. so we start riding off and the kids on the bench start chasing us. im peddlin for my life cause its 6 vs 2. so i get a way

when i glace back lol...my cuzzo start wobblin. he start losing control and he crashed lol. i didnt even stop my nikka. i went straight home and got my older brother and his nikkas. my cousin didnt even talk to me for like 4 days. they took his bike and beat him up

my brother came back to the park but they had already left.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Has a woman told you that you were wack in bed?

If so what was your response?

Don't **** lie either 25-1 :mjpls:

lol ill keep it all the way 100000

yes. lol its kidna a twist tho.

i was like 15 and i FINALLY got this chick by herself. and i was ready to go all the way. so im at her crib and she top me off. and i turn her over to hit from the back and start smashin. lol i kept stoppin and givin her instructions like...."push it back on me" "lean over"

she gave me the :aicmon: look. "is this your first time?" i been lost my virginity at a young age but i never really had an "intimate" session. just smashes outside and shyt (dont judge me i was young with no privacy lol). so inside im like :to:

i felt defeated nikka. that was the most embarassing time ever sexually. i aint even nut. she just stopped and said this was a waste of time.

but when i turned 20 we met up thru facebook. and i put it on shorty something serious:win:

a nikka had somethign to prove

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

back when i was 9. me and my cousin went to the park to ride our bikes. this was when the park was big for drugs and shyt. so we stopped by the basketball court to watch the nikkas play. they was all older. prolly in the 7th/8th grade

so the nikka tells my cousin that thats his bike. off rip i knew what it was lol. so i tapped him and said lets go. so we start riding off and the kids on the bench start chasing us. im peddlin for my life cause its 6 vs 2. so i get a way

when i glace back lol...my cuzzo start wobblin. he start losing control and he crashed lol. i didnt even stop my nikka. i went straight home and got my older brother and his nikkas. my cousin didnt even talk to me for like 4 days. they took his bike and beat him up

my brother came back to the park but they had already left.

:deadmanny:

Left your cousin like :damn: