Coli TLR Narrative: "Kamala sent innocent Black Men to Prison"....Reality: "Of the 1,900 convictions she presided over, 45 went to actual prison"

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Mother fukkas want us to hold grown ass men's hands and pat them on the head like they're children. :russ:
No but you can't insult people into agreeing with you. It just makes people hate your guts and turns at worst indifferent people into full blown opposition. At that point, some won't care if they are hurting themselves as long as it hurts you. Never underestimate the power of spite.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
However you attempt to rationalize it, nothing will change the fact that she was an active part of the police state and an active participant in a system of black subjugation.

And the same way you can rationalize that she was "lenient" - which she was not. She also targeted poor black parents for truancy cases - and laughed about it openly.

Wrong is wrong. She was an abhorrent disgusting prosecutor just like her predecessor and successor.

Quit with your thinly veiled fallacious relative privation.
Should we have black prosecutors?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
You cant follow the movement, watched the documentaries, articles and then come around and say that the system the fine as it is. Hell I hate even calling it corruption cause that implies the system was fair at one point
Are you saying that one cannot support law and order without automatically supporting police brutality and corruption?
I'm also saying stop being hypocrites claiming that Trump is going to make the police worse, when you support the enforcers and artitects. Police brutality/justice system issues ascends politics and i hate when one of the dem shills try to use it to win points knowing damn well if it came from your side you'll support it.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
No but you can't insult people into agreeing with you. It just makes people hate your guts and turns at worst indifferent people into full blown opposition. At that point, some won't care if they are hurting themselves as long as it hurts you. Never underestimate the power of spite.
You would think if this was a dire election they would treat potential voters better. I wonder if middle eastern voters get the same treatment, especially with what is going on?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You cant follow the movement, watched the documentaries, articles and then come around and say that the system the fine as it is. Hell I hate even calling it corruption cause that implies the system was fair at one point

I'm also saying stop being hypocrites claiming that Trump is going to make the police worse, when you support the enforcers and artitects. Police brutality/justice system issues ascends politics and i hate when one of the dem shills try to use it to win points knowing damn well if it came from your side you'll support it.
Do you think no black person should be held accountable for doing crimes?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you replying to your own comment? :jbhmm:
I figure it's better than editing my post.

Tbh, normally I'm not so frivolous with my post count and just posting a lot but
I wanted to post as many links as I could to Drug War stuff, Penal Slavery, Counter arguments/ideas that are
normally presented to AA's and Black Folk in general as well as to offer some additional views on Kamala Harris.

I don't think Politicians should be able to run a PR Campaign and come out clean when in reality they are
to be looked at critically.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this post will be ignored, this much I understand but I will post some episodes of one of my favorites podcasts for those who are actually looking to learn about police brutality and "tough on crime" rhetoric that Liberals run on to get Center-Right people, Fence Sitters and some republicans to vote for them:

Citations needed is a great podcast which brings on Professors, Cites Various Sources and covers the history of this and many other issues in America.