Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'll add this track to the compilation tape. I made this beat a while back and some dude ripped it and sent it to me and...I'm like...:ohhh:I got dudes contacts and I'm seeing if I can get him to join this forum.

But here's the track....

And here's the beat....

Last edited:
Daps
Alright breh, since you're a rapper you can contribute by making song(s) with at least 1 and no more than 4 of the beats that the producers in this thread have posted. The beats have been posted all through out the thread and there's a lot of them of various styles that you can choose from. If you like a track that you feel like you can lace...Hit my inbox if it's my beat, if it's any other producers beat in here...Hit their inbox for the track.

And If you're not comfortable with making new tracks. You can just donate an already made track or tracks.

Here is what the producers have so far.

ok cool I got some beats on my soundcloud to if yall are interested in any. But those beats posted are dope ill get back to yall with something

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The Track List So Far. As of Dec.1

1. R$G META - On My Soul (Produced by KenKen Killt It)
2. Black Droog MuSick - The Deviant (Interlude)
3. Timothy Neal - So Predictable (Produced by AnthonMuzick)
4. R$G META - THISISNOTTRAP (Interlude)
5. Sleez - Patrick Swayze (Produced by WalterxBlanco)
6. Black Droog MuSick - The Mist (Interlude)

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Yea thats not a problem . whatever is needed i have alot posted on YT..
I can always go back and reararange for whats needed.. Good looking out.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is an interesting concept :ehh:

Quick question are any one of you producers willing to work with a podcaster for production of my podcast...? If so pm me and I can tell you more... :lupe:

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Thanks breh.....Can you donate one or two of your beats to be used as beat interludes on this tape? You have short beats, and they sound good too so they'll work great as beat interludes. I like the one in the YT video posted.
when do want the beats? I can email them :ehh: