Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
For those of you who haven't downloaded Skype, and joined this chat right here....Join conversation I recommend that you do so...Because it's live coverage of the progress of this project and I and other producers and artists in on this project will be dropping off beats, snippets, songs, acapellas, updates etc....

1. Download, install and setup Skype (Takes no more than 15 minutes) (No cam or mic required, it's just a messenger)
2. Click on this link to join the live chatroom. Join conversation
3. Make your presence known. Simple hi would suffice.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Also, if you do happen to skip the Skype chat room. Make sure that you have your emails and other forms of contact as active as possible. And make sure you're posting your progress in this thread. You have a snippit for us? Post it here. An Acapella? Post it here? A beat? Post it here. A full song? Post it here.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Here's samples of my work for the Rap heads to get a taste.

you can hear my ish here:
TYGERZ

and here: http://www.tygerzofficial.com

im down
SoundCloud
Walter Blanco

Offical Website
WALTERxBLANCO PRODUCTIONS

YouTube

:blessed:
For the brehs who need beats, I also told @King Musa I'll be available for mixing :wow:

if its a remix let me know and i'll take the accapella off

93Dayz

.93'sWNDRLND

Sean Price Rest In Peace

final.Transmission

Intermission1

prolly my best beat

Even more of my work.

@KRS-TWO @Legend @shynewhatts Eat brehs, this is all of the currently available work from the producers involved. If something interests, hit the producers up in their inboxes to get the tracks. The homie TEKBeats will sticky this project in the booth once it's all said and done, so ya'll gotta bring ya'll A-Game. :pachaha:

Kamikaze you have more leeway than the other rappers in on this group because you produce your self. Whether you're interested in hitting up a producer for tracks, is your choice. :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
That 9th wonder beat clean i dont got access to a mic i can send acapella shyt off my phone pen style or wait til the weekend i can get my boy. I can send vocals off some shyt I was fukkin round with a few weeks ago that cool ?