Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That 9th wonder beat clean i dont got access to a mic i can send acapella shyt off my phone pen style or wait til the weekend i can get my boy. I can send vocals off some shyt I was fukkin round with a few weeks ago that cool ?

Drop or send what you want right now, as is...But, if your boy can give you access to a better set up....That's what you should take if you do want to approach that beat. This tape should be the best that can be offered from the rappers and producers....So get access to that mic breh.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
That 9th wonder beat clean i dont got access to a mic i can send acapella shyt off my phone pen style or wait til the weekend i can get my boy. I can send vocals off some shyt I was fukkin round with a few weeks ago that cool ?
:lupe:
@shynewhatts Breh would you be okay with me remixing that? I don't care if it's off phone or w/e

Edit: my b, Savage, quoted the wrong breh

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
im down to help out just let me know

Alright breh, since you're a rapper you can contribute by making song(s) with at least 1 and no more than 4 of the beats that the producers in this thread have posted. The beats have been posted all through out the thread and there's a lot of them of various styles that you can choose from. If you like a track that you feel like you can lace...Hit my inbox if it's my beat, if it's any other producers beat in here...Hit their inbox for the track.

And If you're not comfortable with making new tracks. You can just donate an already made track or tracks.

Here is what the producers have so far.

Here's samples of my work for the Rap heads to get a taste.

you can hear my ish here:
TYGERZ

and here: http://www.tygerzofficial.com

im down
SoundCloud
Walter Blanco

Offical Website
WALTERxBLANCO PRODUCTIONS

YouTube

:blessed:
For the brehs who need beats, I also told @King Musa I'll be available for mixing :wow:

if its a remix let me know and i'll take the accapella off

93Dayz

.93'sWNDRLND

Sean Price Rest In Peace

final.Transmission

Intermission1

prolly my best beat

Even more of my work.

Last edited:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@BlackDroog I'd like to place these two tracks on the tape. Droog, Producers will have short beats placed on the tape in between the artist's tracks that will work as interludes. These two tracks stand out in terms of creativity and they also are short enough to work as interludes. Track 2 and 3.