Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yo, where the fukk are these rappers at? Ya'll nikkas got to get on board with this. I got damn near a hundred unreleased beats on my Hard Drive and I need rap nikkas on them ASAP. :mindblown:

WalterBlancoHySy

AKA x Seth Brundle x AKA x Chiefer Sutherland x
Daps
@King Musa good look bro yea just inbox me with some details and shyt always up to work on w.e also do graphic design on the side

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm wit it just let me know what I gotta do

Yeah I'm down. Let me know what I can contribute. I'm down to do a song, a verse, or make beats, whatever really. Anything I can do for the project let me know.

Thanks for hopping on board brehs, much appreciated. KRS I'll hit your imbox with more info on how the project will go, and in addition I'll post a bunch of my tracks for you to choose from.

@Kamikaze Revy There are a good few producers already contributing but, if you want to produce a track on this tape then that'll be great too. But, since you produce on your own, you can even make your own song as the artist and producer...And/or you can drop a verse or verses on other rappers tracks if that's what you'd like. Your choice. I'll hit your inbox in a little while.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@WalterBlancoHySy In addition to emails, we can keep in contact with Skype messenger. I got a live chat room running on there. You can download the Skype app or just join the chatroom on your browsers. Here's the link to the chatroom: Join conversation

If you're not down with Skype, you can join a live chatroom on Google Hangout.....Just add me at AnthonMuzick@gmail.com on the "add new conversations" tab.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@WalterBlancoHySy In addition to emails, we can keep in contact with Skype messenger. I got a live chat room running on there. You can download the Skype app or just join the chatroom on your browsers. Here's the link to the chatroom: Join conversation

If you're not down with Skype, you can join a live chatroom on Google Hangout.....Just add me at AnthonMuzick@gmail.com on the "add new conversations" tab.
I joined the skype group. I appreciate the opportunity.