Coli Producers and Rappers....Who's Down To Make A Coli Mixtape Compilation For The Culture?

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
I got so much fukking beats that just be sitting in my computer. I really want to work on a project with the coli, like badly. I'll rap over even make the beats. I see this becoming something as long as everyone delivers how they should.

Edit: some of my YouTube shyt

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I got so much fukking beats that just be sitting in my computer. I really want to work on a project with the coli, like badly. I'll rap over even make the beats. I see this becoming something as long as everyone delivers how they should.

Edit: some of my YouTube shyt

Breh, real talk this is some amazing production work here....The way you flipped the Sleep Party People sample is amazing, breh. :ohhh:

Real talk....If you can spit some hot shyt on some tracks, than you should go for it. We need all the MC's we can get.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I see if this thing actually happens just put that bytch on tunecore or cdbaby and put it for sale even if we don't make any bread so at least it's circulating in the universe proper

Even if you put it on Soundcloud or LiveMixtapes

:yeshrug:

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Breh, real talk this is some amazing production work here....The way you flipped the Sleep Party People sample is amazing, breh. :ohhh:

Real talk....If you can spit some hot shyt on some tracks, than you should go for it. We need all the MC's we can get.

For sure my nikka :salute: Appreciate the love my dude. I'm ready to work breh saturday is when I go back home :whew: