Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I agree with a white woman wanting to preserve her ppl? It matters not to me and I would expect nothing different.

If black ppl thought like how she thinks, preservation of our ppl, we would be more advanced than we are.

Nah, that's platitudes and bullshyt, so lemme check you. This isn't time for philosophy.

Black people aren't apathetically watching their people die. Lots of us put in serious work to help our people thrive. The fact that the negative side of us is constantly in the spotlight makes us think like this, and we need to stop it.

That, though is an argument for another day.

I don't care how badly she feels about herself or how far she thinks she has been pushed. She shouldn't be saying that shyt on the coli.
There are fundamental principles that are non negotiable breh. Trying to blame our words for WHITE NATIONALISM IS A fukkING COP OUT, STEEPED IN IGNORANCE AND HATE. The self preservation isn't obvious or expected, it's an excuse to operate with savagery and impunity. If you don't see that then you need to search yourself.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You do realize the stuff y’all say is literally creating white nationalists who never were before?

This is an excuse racists use to justify the beliefs they held already.

She was always on here trying to red pill dudes. Nobody really seemed to care because she knew the right buttons to push.

This thread should have opened some eyes: modern feminism is to blame for the MRAs

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Wtf Yall see its several nikkas in here caping for an open white supremacist right?
Because the uncomfortable truth is that there are maybe a, not so small, number of posters on here whose values align with hers. In terms of "family traditions," "women being submissive," "support for patriarchal ideals." The only thing that stops them from totally aligning with her is her racism/support for white nationalism. There are some black men who can ignore a lot when it comes to white women. As evidenced by the black dude who she was dating...all while being white nationalist supporter. There are some black men who want to fly as close to the sun of whiteness as possible without getting burned by the flame of racism. Pathetic.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
All white people eventually reveal their true nature

This needs to be repeated

I'm voting for Trump. Don't put me into your democrat shill routine.

Do I agree with a white woman wanting to preserve her ppl? It matters not to me and I would expect nothing different.

If black ppl thought like how she thinks, preservation of our ppl, we would be more advanced than we are.

:wow: Breh, just come out and say it..now is your time

Daps
Nah, that's platitudes and bullshyt, so lemme check you. This isn't time for philosophy.

Black people aren't apathetically watching their people die. Lots of us put in serious work to help our people thrive. The fact that the negative side of us is constantly in the spotlight makes us think like this, and we need to stop it.

That, though is an argument for another day.

I don't care how badly she feels about herself or how far she thinks she has been pushed. She shouldn't be saying that shyt on the coli.
There are fundamental principles that are non negotiable breh. Trying to blame our words for WHITE NATIONALISM IS A fukkING COP OUT, STEEPED IN IGNORANCE AND HATE. The self preservation isn't obvious of expected, it's and excuse to operate with savagery and impunity. If you don't see that then you need to search yourself.

Did she really say that Nazi Germany was right? They saying she said that on her Twitter :mjtf:

Anyway regarding the rest of what you said, she mentioned self preservation of her and her ppl. If I take that on its face, I don't disagree with it because I believe in self preservation of my ppl. I believe that all ppl should be focused on their self preservation. Thats the part I have no issue with. But if she's talking about self preservation at the expense of my ppl, then we have a problem.

And if she really did say that about nazi Germany, then we have a problem.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is an excuse racists use to justify the beliefs they held already.

She was always on here trying to red pill dudes. Nobody really seemed to care because she knew the right buttons to push.

This thread should have opened some eyes: modern feminism is to blame for the MRAs
They act like a black person being out spoken about 2nd class citizenry rivals a trillion dollar military budget

they act like lebrons words are capable of taking out an aircraft carrier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.