Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Did she really say that Nazi Germany was right? They saying she said that on her Twitter :mjtf:

Anyway regarding the rest of what you said, she mentioned self preservation of her and her ppl. If I take that on its face, I don't disagree with it because I believe in self preservation of my ppl. I believe that all ppl should be focused on their self preservation. Thats the part I have no issue with. But if she's talking about self preservation at the expense of my ppl, then we have a problem.

And if she really did say that about nazi Germany, then we have a problem.
Go to her twitter and hit tweets and replies

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because the uncomfortable truth is that there are maybe a, not so small, number of posters on here whose values align with hers. In terms of "family traditions," "women being submissive," "support for patriarchal ideals." The only thing that stops them from totally aligning with her is her racism/support for white nationalism. There are some black men who can ignore a lot when it comes to white women. As evidenced by the black dude who she was dating...all while being white nationalist supporter. There are some black men who want to fly as close to the sun of whiteness as possible without getting burned by the flame of racism. Pathetic.
Again- the black man that she was dating (was not a “man” in the legit sense of the word) and impregnated by was a 17 year old CHILD when she first got with him and people overlooked that shyt off her pedo mind.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nicole was right all along.:ohhh:
Know what?? There’s a method to madness but….
vince-staples-fax.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It looks like it's deactivated. Was she talking to herself? Or was she talking to other nazis?

:mjtf:

From what yall saying, sounds like she got radicalized :mjtf:
Replace the 1 with an l

she’s talking to other Nazis. She was saying shyt along the lines of HOPEFULLY leftists will make true fascism favorable by pushing people to it . And literally said germany was right in Nazi contexts

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I expect her to say nothing. The coli is supposed to be a black forum. Did you read the message in the OP?

You agree with that POV?

@Neo The Resurrected ONE has an unhealthy subservience to white people bruh.

Any scenario in which we have a zero tolerance policy toward white people and their bigotry is unfathomable to him.

Im fairly certain he works closely with the government if not for them in an official capacity. He implied as much during the election.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Nah, that's platitudes and bullshyt, so lemme check you. This isn't time for philosophy.

Black people aren't apathetically watching their people die. Lots of us put in serious work to help our people thrive. The fact that the negative side of us is constantly in the spotlight makes us think like this, and we need to stop it.

That, though is an argument for another day.

I don't care how badly she feels about herself or how far she thinks she has been pushed. She shouldn't be saying that shyt on the coli.
There are fundamental principles that are non negotiable breh. Trying to blame our words for WHITE NATIONALISM IS A fukkING COP OUT, STEEPED IN IGNORANCE AND HATE. The self preservation isn't obvious or expected, it's an excuse to operate with savagery and impunity. If you don't see that then you need to search yourself.
I didn’t exactly see that tbh. I fault whoever allowed it in the 1st place. Apparently she’s been attending the “cookout” for years.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Neo The Resurrected ONE has an unhealthy subservience to white people bruh.

Any scenario in which we have a zero tolerance policy toward white people and their bigotry is unfathomable to him.

Im fairly certain he works closely with the government if not for them in an official capacity. He implied as much during the election.
Are y’all noticing a certain pattern with posters who a select set of mods (that are not Houston) put on my administrative ignore list - posters who I didn’t ask to be put on there so that I can be forced to not see their posts: (cacs, c00ns and nonblacks)

That’s the other issue- why did they block me from seeing these cacs and c00n cons post? Anyway…

Status
Not open for further replies.