Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I remember when @getmoney310cpt threatened to line me over this white chick. I need an apology b. “She’s one of those goodz white folks that carez about black people, shut up before I smack your kids”, or some shyt was said. “Maybe if you post nudes too, we might think better of you, stop being so pro-black”, they said. Be more like her. Let me stop- watching this shytstorm on the front go full circle is enough of a result.
:laff::deadmanny:

cuz love them white wimmen
:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because it wasn’t as blatant and she can’t lie anymore. Truth is undisputed. And she can no longer run with the “black female coli posters are jealous” routine.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Jealous?? Nevermind that it was brought to their attention 2 years ago when she deleted her Racist Reddit account.

What legit black woman is jealous of her? :laff: :skip: She got no intelligence, no ass, no titties, her natural hair all fukked up, no hips, p*ssy all mangled, she a prostitute, broke, and dusty. WHAT BLACK WOMAN WANTS TO TRADE PLACES WITH HER???

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Because it wasn’t as blatant and she can’t lie anymore. Truth is undisputed. And she can no longer run with the “black female coli posters are jealous” routine.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Jealous?? Nevermind that it was brought to their attention 2 years ago when she deleted her Racist Reddit account.

That’s the thing. I guess our nature is just naturally more friendly, we are strong, and we don’t break and they can’t stand it. I remember my peoples said growing up in the projects, white ppl would occasionally roll in and couldn’t fathom how poor people were happy and can be so much fun, similar to the those children that dance in Africa.

They are in awe of us. I’m not saying they are bad and wish no ill will toward them, however no other group would allow “others”. They just won’t . We accept everybody and call anything black. Also the amount of times white woman are bought up on this forum is disgusting. It says a lot. A lot of brehs are lost and and I honestly believe would stay here if we had our own land, just for the white/latinas/Asians. Then they’re gene would be gone in 3 generations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is legit a satisfying payoff years in the making :banderas:

You dont know how uplifting this feels
Had all the soldiers in the right place at the right time. Executed at the right moment. I can’t take all of the gratitude for this. They share in the payoff. Can’t rush strategic kills.
:ninja2::therethere:

:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
What legit black woman is jealous of her? :laff: :skip: She got no intelligence, no ass, no titties, her natural hair all fukked up, no hips, p*ssy all mangled, she a prostitute, broke, and dusty. WHAT BLACK WOMAN WANTS TO TRADE PLACES WITH HER???

next time you run yo mouth Imma call yo big homie Nicole

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Since I been on this site This bytch always going through some different phase.
Addict turned feminist turned Hip hopper turned anti feminist turned black Israelite groupie turned abuse advocate turned Wolf of Wall street turned white nationist. :russ:
Yep it’s something different every year. Every cac woman who’s posted here over the years has been either mentally ill or racist or both

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Deciding whether I should be back on my petty shyt and start upping posts for specific mentions. Reference and context is needed. This feels like a 40+ pager moments after 4 years of backfires.
:manny::jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.