Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Daps
I mean, what you expect her to say, OP?

She's a white woman and I dont expect her to destroy her ppl for me. Its like what yall be saying about Biden and the Republicans. At the end of the day, them is still his ppl and I have never and would never expect a white person to eff their own ppl over for me. Only thing I ask is that when they see their ppl about to stab me, to either tell me to get out the way or stop it from happening if it's within their power to do so.

But i don't expect them to hate their own ppl, nor would I ask them to do so.

@NotaPAWG aint a bad person. Me and her have had words before but we've also been cool before.

I don't hate white ppl because of race because if I did that, that would make me no better than them. I hate white ppl who are trying to mess me and my ppl over. If they aren't trying to mess me and my ppl over and in fact are trying to help my ppl where they can without putting themselves in a bad situation, that's all I can ask for.

I'm not demanding that white ppl be traitors to their ppl. Just try to make their ppl do better. That's all I ask and for them to use their white privilege where they can to help me and my ppl.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, what you expect her to say, OP?

She's a white woman and I dont expect her to destroy her ppl for me. Its like what yall be saying about Biden and the Republicans. At the end of the day, them is still his ppl and I have never and would never expect a white person to eff their own ppl over for me. Only thing I ask is that when they see their ppl about to stab me, to either tell me to get out the way or stop it from happening if it's within their power to do so.

But i don't expect them to hate their own ppl, nor would I ask them to do so.

@NotaPAWG aint a bad person. Me and her have had words before but we've also been cool before.

I don't hate white ppl because of race because if I did that, that would make me no better than them. I hate white ppl who are trying to mess me and my ppl over. If they aren't trying to mess me and my ppl over and in fact are trying to help my ppl where they can without putting themselves in a bad situation, that's all I can ask for.

I'm not demanding that white ppl be traitors to their ppl. Just try to make their ppl do better. That's all I ask and for them to use their white privilege where they can to help me and my ppl.
I expect her to say nothing. The coli is supposed to be a black forum. Did you read the message in the OP?

You agree with that POV?

Daps
I expect her to say nothing. The coli is supposed to be a black forum. Did you read the message in the OP?

You agree with that POV?

Do I agree with a white woman wanting to preserve her ppl? It matters not to me and I would expect nothing different.

If black ppl thought like how she thinks, preservation of our ppl, we would be more advanced than we are.

Daps

You agree with that POV?

And if you think this is a black forum, I got a bridge to sell you. This is cac central, breh. At least half these guys are pretending to be black.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of who did what in the past, who gave who a pass etc, it's obvious that poster shouldn't be here anymore and obviously needs help leaving since they were supposed to have been gone multiple years & usernames ago.

Anything else in here is just noise. Get her out.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What legit black woman is jealous of her? :laff: :skip: She got no intelligence, no ass, no titties, her natural hair all fukked up, no hips, p*ssy all mangled, she a prostitute, broke, and dusty. WHAT BLACK WOMAN WANTS TO TRADE PLACES WITH HER???
This is how easy it was-

On MLK day?

:whoo:

This shyt crazy when a white woman is defending us.

:leon:

Who is that white woman?
Oddly, I remember that name on here... even tho I dnt remember many names on here.

I thought most of yall are white and Asian men, pretending to be black.

But apparently thats a white woman speaking up for black men ..
:obama:

This place is strange

Its not about her being white...
It's about facts..
And honesty

:francis::mjlol:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tal...itnbangers-claps-back-and-is-trending.756902/

Looking back at how racist she is - she probably responded to her own tweet just to get attention on the coli.
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
-Some white people are too stupid to understand that a handful randomly hating themselves won't change anything or make anyone happy so they do that dumb shyt for no reason but sympathy. The white people I know & I fukk with don't hate themselves, they hate a lot of other white people for similar reasons.

This. This is where a lot of them mess up.

I'm not asking you to hate your individual self and existence. I'm asking you to hate the system that your ppl have built that continues to harm my ppl and change that system as you have more power to change it as a white person than I ever would.

It's that simple.

What is hating yourself going to do? Thats that performance liberal foolishness. Nah put in the work to make change. That's what I'm asking you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.