Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the Coli had any integrity and ethics, every poster *should* give her a formal apology, in a thread by itself.
@Orange cream shake needs an apology, for real. She was on to her as well. For a long time. True words spoken.
@biscuitsnbangers why do you feel the need to speak on black issues? I never see you post when it’s something positive about black people, only when a black woman says something negative about black men.

and before y’all start I’m not agreeing to anything negative about black men. I’m tired of y’all allowing her to bash black women with no repercussion. We don’t need her help fixing the community. Her thoughts and opinions are not needed.
Repped!!!
:sas1:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
She is a washed up 30ish year old nut job. I can understand some of her points from her post in the op. But the problem is her, she swings from one radical ideology to another, thinking she is gonna save the world. Her whole world is grounded in delusion. This an extremely low value white woman, whose life is chaos and instead of doing the inner work to fix herself. She'll just join another cult or movement where she can temporarily place the blame of her failing existence on to others. Typical loser.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Did she really say that Nazi Germany was right? They saying she said that on her Twitter :mjtf:

Anyway regarding the rest of what you said, she mentioned self preservation of her and her ppl. If I take that on its face, I don't disagree with it because I believe in self preservation of my ppl. I believe that all ppl should be focused on their self preservation. Thats the part I have no issue with.

But if she's talking about self preservation at the expense of my ppl, then we have a problem.

And if she really did say that about nazi Germany, then we have a problem.

:snoop:and this ladies & gentleman is the psychology of democrat first negroes when it comes to white folks OMG SON....

IF?!?!?!?! :dahell:

wtf b i'm done. this nikka said caucasian carnivores outchea eating carrots :laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Vice Queen Your presence is needed Mama Bear:mjgrin:
And while I’m here- let me call in that other cac c00nette bytch @InfinateOpulance-

oh damn.. she changed her username after her last exposed-all. The League of Mammies and Divestor Dyck are quiet right now. :jbhmm:
:ohhh:
The sistrenhood have all that smoke for other black people but let it be cac caught up in gunfire - it’s silence. What happened to we need to protect each other as black women, sis??
:mjcry::mjlol::mjlol::dead:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yeah she got plenty of posts going in detail about her mental illnesses.
She has no clue what the fukk she be talking about she’s just an idiot Caucajun whore Kanye Stan who scours the internet for her beliefs and diagnoses. And shaft.

Is the puzzy as least popping? Might have a job for dat bony ass. Come get some money honey @NotaPAWG

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
She is a washed up 30ish year old nut job. I can understand some of her points from her post in the op. But the problem is her, she swings from one radical ideology to another, thinking she is gonna save the world. Her whole world is grounded in delusion. This an extremely low value white woman, whose life is chaos and instead of doing the inner work to fix herself. She'll just join another cult or movement where she can temporarily place the blame of her failing existence on to others. Typical loser.

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.