Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Miss me with all that bullshyt, black people DO NOT have the luxury to be full blown racist in this society, so one cracker fukks up then blacks still have to do business and go to work/employed with crackers so unless you completely fall off the grid you can’t be racist towards whites in a white supremacist society :camby:

"Racist," discrimination, prejudice, bigotry, hate all get used interchangeably. nikkas didn't start using the "marginalized" part of the definition til 2016 (election year). Point is, black people can be just as hateful towards white people out in regular every day life. If I work at Starbucks and spit in a white man's coffee just because I can and cuz he's white, is that not considered racist? :jbhmm:

nikkas just wanna be loud, ignorant and militant without anyone challenging them or trying to have a real conversation. It's basically what the OP's post was about. She turned toward white supremacy cuz nikkas wouldn't invite her to the cookout even if she's an ally and did everything right. So what would be the point? :yeshrug:

Y'all just want racist white folks to wake up one day and take accountability and own up for their shyt when there's no incentive for them to. They'll do that and y'all still gonna hate them :heh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
you're just mad i called you a loser for gangbanging on the internet into your late 30s :camby:

Get out your fukkin feelings. This c*nt @NotaPAWG advocated for the beliefs of George Rockwell, founder of the American Neo-Nazi party. But there's 7 pages of people going "Yea I can understand that :ehh: " shyt's appalling, and this is basically an average tuesday for her - because she's been called out for using racial slurs in the past.

caping real hard for those cacs arent ya Benny? they definitely need your help :mjlol: :hubie:

your argument is exactly the one GOP is using against critical race theory, talking about 'you cant paint everyone as an oppressor blah blah :mjcry: ' this site's a joke.

I’m late 20s and will still blow yo head off . DRGC3X bytch , remember that

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I spoil the Avengers and get banned for a year :obama:

Biscuits advocates for neo-nazi, ethnostate, doesn't even get bushed and TLR daps her up. :obama:

:obama:

I’m late 20s and will still blow yo head off . DRGC3X bytch , remember that
breh i live in rural oregon around a buncha libertarians who own guns too :mjlol:

i'm really scared :mjlol:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dumbass incel cacs with your manifestos telling black posters what to think:
Dylan McGoof swastikakkk st*rmfront manifesto type shyt just like @NotaPAWG

the fuk is wrong with whites on this site- they are legit diagnosed mental. They come on this site expecting to be embraced for how rejected they are in real life.

my lord…she’s mentally ill.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I spoil the Avengers and get banned for a year :obama:

Biscuits advocates for neo-nazi, ethnostate, doesn't even get bushed and TLR daps her up. :obama:

:obama:

breh i live in rural oregon around a buncha libertarians who own guns too :mjlol:

i'm really scared :mjlol:

I’m not a white libertarian
You’d cross the street if you seen me clutchin
:mjlol: You can’t Fucc with me . I’m the nikka ya momma warned you about. Wet ya crib up, look like a storm in yo house
:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Miss me with all that bullshyt, black people DO NOT have the luxury to be full blown racist in this society, so one cracker fukks up then blacks still have to do business and go to work/employed with crackers so unless you completely fall off the grid you can’t be racist towards whites in a white supremacist society :camby:
That Surf is a white poster formerly known as @Carlton Banks aka @Dap Fishin who stans the white rapper g-easy. You’re trying to rationalize with digiface cacs who aren’t who they claim.he copied another posters username for clout. They change their usernames whenever they get caught up in their bullshyt

this is what he left in another posters message . @carlton Banks = @surf
iUhH1sM_d.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No we fukking get it.

To blanket a entire race because of a few a$$holes on a site is weak.

@NotaPAWG is a weak bytch who did drugs, prostitution, and contemplated suicide so the heel turn has all the makings of a weak minded bytch who doesn’t stand for anything.

Most black people do NOT blanket a entire race just bcsise of few instances of racist a$$holes from that race. You are basically giving this bytch an excuse to be a white supremacist and there’s none fr that.

if the bytch doesn’t like it then that bytch was free to leave, ain’t no one holding a gun to the bytch head. Thecoli is one of the most tolerant places on the web and it’s ran (to the ground) by black men. No other place oncthe web where you can say the shyt you say and allow nonblacks like @Sccit and @gpubear run amok

PLEASE KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH IF U GOT NOTHIN NICE 2 SAY

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And btw @papa
That Surf is a white poster formerly known as @Carlton Banks aka @Dap Fishin who stans the white rapper g-easy. You’re trying to rationalize with digiface cacs who aren’t who they claim.he copied another posters username for clout. They change their usernames whenever they get caught up in their bullshyt

this is what he left in another posters message . @carlton Banks = @surf
iUhH1sM_d.jpg
ohhhhh so this is that c00n Carlton Banks who blames all the bad things in the black community on rap music :mjlol:

I thought this was @papa surf

Status
Not open for further replies.