Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Miss me with all that bullshyt, black people DO NOT have the luxury to be full blown racist in this society, so one cracker fukks up then blacks still have to do business and go to work/employed with crackers so unless you completely fall off the grid you can’t be racist towards whites in a white supremacist society :camby:
This is also that @Surf before the two username changes:
@Dap Fishin aka Carlton Bank’s undying devotion to Eminem and G-Eazy
OP - @Carlton Banks makes threads stanning white rappers
:mjlol::mjlol:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/urb...ore-than-they-ever-fukked-with-eminem.746347/

G-Eazy got music you can actually bump in the hood, at the club, trap house, lounge, party, etc. He got a bigger presences in urban communities more than Em ever has. Let's debate.

G-Eazy - Bad Boy *Machine Gun Kelly Diss* (What happened in Finland?)

G-Eazy is actually really dope

This album is one of the best albums of the year brehs... I'm surprised and caught off guard by this shyt :leon: I just listened out of boredom and cuz I fukked with No Limit... This the album Em was supposed to drop lol
G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned
that boy is white as hell

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is also that @Surf before the two username changes:
@Dap Fishin aka Carlton Bank’s undying devotion to Eminem and G-Eazy
OP - @Carlton Banks makes threads stanning white rappers
:mjlol::mjlol:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/urb...ore-than-they-ever-fukked-with-eminem.746347/

G-Eazy - Bad Boy *Machine Gun Kelly Diss* (What happened in Finland?)

G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned
that boy is white as hell
Yeah he was on that wigger’s nuts big time. I always looked at him sideways after that

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White boys mad asf in this thread that their alt right white alignment cuck kween can’t post with impunity anymore; their divisionary tactics can’t hide between a costume comment
There is nothing wrong with a black man getting with a white woman. Just make sure it's a high grade of quality white woman, as pictured in the OP. That is a bad ass becky. :whoo:
"Black Love"

OK you can get the entire fukk on.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, and I'll probably say it until the cows come home.

Black females rarely ever have any type of true, racial pride. Racial pride as in, cherishing the black man and black woman relationship.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Take your own advice and stop randomly tagging me with your dumb shyt while we're on the subject.
This is the Asian bytch who @Mastamimd was ^^c00nspiring with to get me banned after posting about how racist this Asian really is. The same Asian who sent full dumb out about telling black people how we should feel about the Tuskegee Experiment.

Damn. Enabling these nonblack Caucasian and Cacasian b*stards is a pastime it seems. Imagine being such a buck broke bed buck bytch that you link up with whites and Asians to demean the name of a black poster that actually defends other black people. Then imagine thinking you can apologize for that turncoat c00nery. Finally imagine being pro-black one minute but not checking whites at all for their racism except when it benefits you. Dude made an announcement that he had me blocked, fukkin coward. Now I’m
Unblocked because “oooops”. sambo stunting gone wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.