Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
1. People do this all the time. Hence why racism and discrimination exists. Black people get judged collectively for our bad apples just like "white/trailer trash" , gangbangers, corrupt cops, etc. How many threads on here where one cac caused damage and someone posts "all white people are racist" or some shyt and it gets 100 daps? Charlottesville is the perfect example. A white woman died fighting against racism and hate and y'all still paint white people with this broad brush. We need allies, cooperation and money to fight racism as a whole.

2. You sure about that? I know nikkas that get pulled over once by a white cop, and even if they get let off with a warning it's still "fukk these crackas" lol. Or a breh might get locked up for some shyt he's actually guilty of and it's "fukk cacs, fukk the system" blah blah. Stop trying to flip my post into something negative for daps. I literally kept my post short and unproblematic yet I knew one of you miserable ass nikkas would still find something wrong with it :facepalm:

3. You got it backwards, The Coli isn't run by anyone hence why we're allowed to (mostly) say the things we say without repercussions. No one "runs" this site. They just own and get paid off it. If @Houston911 wasn't around literally NOTHING would get done around here.

:comeon:

You seriously looking to compare the reactions on TheColi to shyt we (you might not be included :mjpls:) have to deal with in real life?

Daps
This bytch is a full blown white nationalist and no one knows where that bytch live so we can do something about it?? Let me stop.

“nikkas” (I use that term loosely) on here are too damn soft. nikkas on here worshipping PAWGS and has allowed this bytch to be untouchable. Put this bytch on a registry. We got her pics. I’ll legit spit in this whores face with piece on my side daring for that cracker to do something. Why this whore hasn’t been banned yet??

Nikka you need a piece for a 120 lb soaking wet white chic?

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

I get what you saying but :skip:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
"Racist," discrimination, prejudice, bigotry, hate all get used interchangeably. nikkas didn't start using the "marginalized" part of the definition til 2016 (election year). Point is, black people can be just as hateful towards white people out in regular every day life. If I work at Starbucks and spit in a white man's coffee just because I can and cuz he's white, is that not considered racist? :jbhmm:

nikkas just wanna be loud, ignorant and militant without anyone challenging them or trying to have a real conversation. It's basically what the OP's post was about. She turned toward white supremacy cuz nikkas wouldn't invite her to the cookout even if she's an ally and did everything right. So what would be the point? :yeshrug:

Y'all just want racist white folks to wake up one day and take accountability and own up for their shyt when there's no incentive for them to. They'll do that and y'all still gonna hate them :heh:

Had no idea this piece of shyt was a citizen of the c00n Kingdom :scust:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Wtf Yall see its several nikkas in here caping for an open white supremacist right?
nikkas love for white women on this site go deep it's a shame
Ayeeee @satam55 soooo ummmmyou know that was her Twitter page,clearly you follow her on Twitter and didn’t notice her trend??

Looks like a confirmation for me.
:patrice::mjpls:
@satam55 is one of the biggest white women lovers on this site. He used to be shytting on black women heavy back in the day and made multiple posts about his love for white women

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is how they “talk” in white nationalism hate groups that @NotaPAWG has attracted - the Intel keeps filtering in. Y’all need to remove her from any Discords ASAP.
7963-BA79-F979-446-C-903-F-3-A40-A0-DC6-F26.jpg

16-E2-F242-4-FE9-4682-97-B2-34-CD976-A9-C46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.