Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@NotPAWG you blinked.

Or rather showed your true colors. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It shouldn't matter if people were shytting on your prior beliefs...if you were really for us...really for equity...mean words from internet strangers wouldn't have flipped you.

You're weak. Like it's already been said in this thread your "ally" shyt was just the phase of an emotionally unintelligent, petulant child.

You think the Alt-Right will truly accept a White woman who's been slutted out by Black men in the recent past?

My biggest regret on the coli is defending you when @charmander and them had your ass suicidal from flaming you so hard.

Little did I know if you had went thru with it the world would've been a better place.

You're a tramp with no home...I mean that spiritually. You have no true identity, no true purpose in life. And you have ended up where all White people who have no real identity or personality do...the far right.

Despite what a lot of these c00ns on here will tell you..White Supremacy as an institution days are numbered. You chose a losing team. Because I know that most the people on your team are like you...mentally weak, spiritually lost, and psychologically insecure.

Next time you feel like ending it all...the next time you feel like jumping off that bridge...

Do a flip.

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You dumbass incel cacs with your manifestos telling black posters what to think:
Dylan McGoof swastikakkk st*rmfront manifesto type shyt just like @NotaPAWG

@The Realist Perspective the biggest bytch . If I get this c00n round up contract from Hillary Clinton , he gone be the first musty ass nikka i string up like a pinata
:mjlol:

DRGC3X nikka , we kill mexicans , i'll chip yo ass too bytch

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No we fukking get it.

To blanket a entire race because of a few a$$holes on a site is weak.

@NotaPAWG is a weak bytch who did drugs, prostitution, and contemplated suicide so the heel turn has all the makings of a weak minded bytch who doesn’t stand for anything.

Most black people do NOT blanket a entire race just bcsise of few instances of racist a$$holes from that race. You are basically giving this bytch an excuse to be a white supremacist and there’s none fr that.

if the bytch doesn’t like it then that bytch was free to leave, ain’t no one holding a gun to the bytch head. Thecoli is one of the most tolerant places on the web and it’s ran (to the found) by black men. No other place on the web where you can say the shyt you say and allow nonblacks like @Sccit and @gpubear run amok

1. People do this all the time. Hence why racism and discrimination exists. Black people get judged collectively for our bad apples just like "white/trailer trash" , gangbangers, corrupt cops, etc. How many threads on here where one cac caused damage and someone posts "all white people are racist" or some shyt and it gets 100 daps? Charlottesville is the perfect example. A white woman died fighting against racism and hate and y'all still paint white people with this broad brush. We need allies, cooperation and money to fight racism as a whole.

2. You sure about that? I know nikkas that get pulled over once by a white cop, and even if they get let off with a warning it's still "fukk these crackas" lol. Or a breh might get locked up for some shyt he's actually guilty of and it's "fukk cacs, fukk the system" blah blah. Stop trying to flip my post into something negative for daps. I literally kept my post short and unproblematic yet I knew one of you miserable ass nikkas would still find something wrong with it :facepalm:

3. You got it backwards, The Coli isn't run by anyone hence why we're allowed to (mostly) say the things we say without repercussions. No one "runs" this site. They just own and get paid off it. If @Houston911 wasn't around literally NOTHING would get done around here.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
1. People do this all the time. Hence why racism and discrimination exists. Black people get judged collectively for our bad apples just like "white/trailer trash" , gangbangers, corrupt cops, etc. How many threads on here where one cac caused damage and someone posts "all white people are racist" or some shyt and it gets 100 daps? Charlottesville is the perfect example. A white woman died fighting against racism and hate and y'all still paint white people with this broad brush

2. You sure about that? I know nikkas that get pulled over once by a white cop, and even if they get let off with a warning it's still "fukk these crackas" lol. Or a breh might get locked up for some shyt he's actually guilty of and it's "fukk cacs, fukk the system" blah blah. Stop trying to flip my post into something negative for daps. I literally kept my post short and unproblematic yet I knew one of you miserable ass nikkas would still find something wrong with it :facepalm:

3. You got it backwards, The Coli isn't run by anyone hence why we're allowed to (mostly) say the things we say without repercussions. No one "runs" this site. They just own and get paid off it. If @Houston911 wasn't around literally NOTHING would get done around here.
Miss me with all that bullshyt, black people DO NOT have the luxury to be full blown racist in this society, so one cracker fukks up then blacks still have to do business and go to work/employed with crackers so unless you completely fall off the grid you can’t be racist towards whites in a white supremacist society :camby:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
shut yo cac ass up bytch . I'll wet yo whole family up in Portland. nikkanerd killa , DRGC3X Movin3 nap bashin , nerdy c00n smashin . You from the Bay , yall as soft as Nortes
:mjlol:
you're just mad i called you a loser for gangbanging on the internet into your late 30s :camby:

Get out your fukkin feelings. This c*nt @NotaPAWG advocated for the beliefs of George Rockwell, founder of the American Neo-Nazi party. But there's 7 pages of people going "Yea I can understand that :ehh: " shyt's appalling, and this is basically an average tuesday for her - because she's been called out for using racial slurs in the past.

Miss me with all that bullshyt, black people DO NOT have the luxury to be full blown racist in this society, so one cracker fukks up then blacks still have to do business and go to work/employed with crackers so unless you completely fall off the grid you can’t be racist towards whites in a white supremacist society :camby:
caping real hard for those cacs arent ya Benny? they definitely need your help :mjlol: :hubie:

your argument is exactly the one GOP is using against critical race theory, talking about 'you cant paint everyone as an oppressor blah blah :mjcry: ' this site's a joke.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
you're just mad i called you a loser for gangbanging on the internet into your late 30s :camby:

Get out your fukkin feelings. This c*nt @NotaPAWG advocated for the beliefs of George Rockwell, founder of the American Neo-Nazi party. But there's 7 pages of people going "Yea I can understand that :ehh: " shyt's appalling, and this is basically an average tuesday for her - because she's been called out for using racial slurs in the past.

caping real hard for those cacs arent ya Benny? they definitely need your help :mjlol: :hubie:

your argument is exactly the one GOP is using against critical race theory, talking about 'you cant paint everyone as an oppressor blah blah :mjcry: ' this site's a joke.
Shut your p*ssy ass up fakkit

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is the reason why this site has fell off. :hhh:

nikkaa in here defending this bytch being a full blown white nationalist, an enemy of black men, and still is allowed to post here without repercussion.

you got fakkits on here registered in 2012 wanted to fight me so bad but when it comes to white racists in the same city and others on this site, they don’t wanna pull up. p*ssy ass fakkits is why y’all nikkas don’t get any respect ready to fight another black men then to pull up on racists.

I always say, that 95% of c00ns are legit simps. No one that is legit HOH are c00ns. Always the simps chasing the non black woman, that ruin everything for the legit black men.

Status
Not open for further replies.