Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I never understood the hate for her. Before she made this turn, she was a great poster and was respectful to black people. I saw plenty of times people went out their way to insult her in a racial way for no reason. I mean. Y’all pushed her this direction. :yeshrug:

The Coli won't get this. Obviously any race is gonna be offended talking shyt about their own kind. We do it to them, they do it to us. I get what she was saying in the post, but you can flip that about any race in question.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@NotaPAWG i legit wished you would’ve slit your fukking wrists you fukking white nationalist cavewhore.
Her and those alt right white boys that she tags in here to cosplay on the coli need their shyt aired their fuk out.
i-tried-to-fix-the-hulk-puny-god-loop-84186.gif

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Why is this cac mf @GPBear still aorund? :gucci:

Didn't they banned his neanderthal ass other day? :gucci:

This site need new owners :francis:

Go fukk yourself. Just mad because I’m the only one that calls out conservative fukkwits:umad:

Meanwhile y’all caping for this c*nt who’s said the n-word and is now saying she’s gonna become a white supremacist, while espousing the beliefs of George Rockwell - the literal founder of the American Nazi Party.

But me taking shyt about a will Smith movie is so much worse right? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The Coli won't get this. Obviously any race is gonna be offended talking shyt about their own kind. We do it to them, they do it to us. I get what she was saying in the post, but you can flip that about any race in question.
No we fukking get it.

To blanket a entire race because of a few a$$holes on a site is weak.

@NotaPAWG is a weak bytch who did drugs, prostitution, and contemplated suicide so the heel turn has all the makings of a weak minded bytch who doesn’t stand for anything.

Most black people do NOT blanket a entire race just bcsise of few instances of racist a$$holes from that race. You are basically giving this bytch an excuse to be a white supremacist and there’s none fr that.

if the bytch doesn’t like it then that bytch was free to leave, ain’t no one holding a gun to the bytch head. Thecoli is one of the most tolerant places on the web and it’s ran (to the ground) by black men. No other place oncthe web where you can say the shyt you say and allow nonblacks like @Sccit and @gpubear run amok

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
No we fukking get it.

@NotaPAWG is a weak bytch who did drugs, prostitution, and contemplated suicide so the heel turn has all the makings of a weak minded bytch who doesn’t stand for anything.

Most black people do NOT blanket a entire race just bcsise of few instances of racist a$$holes from that race. You are basically giving this bytch an excuse to be a white supremacist and there’s none fr that.

if the bytch doesn’t like it then that bytch was free to leave, ain’t no one holding a gun to the bytch head. Thecoli is one of the most tolerant places on the web and it’s ran (to the found) by black men. No other place oncthe web where you can say the shyt you say and allow nonblacks like @Sccit and @gpubear run amok
Yea I’m really running amok by saying tlr is full of women hating republicans, how dare I :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this doesn’t prove anything. Do you know how to put together a cohesive argument?
Oh another 2012 faggit assured red rep troll

I'm a woman hater. I'm sure you had that misconstrued.
QUOTE]

But you can make yourself cum with your four inch fingers. Sex is an effort between two people. If you couldn't get off then it's partly your fault too. Stop just laying on your back or being on your hands and knees and expect to be pleased you selfish a$$hole. :manny:

The bottom line is...getting off. Why get dikked down by a 10 inch and get off when a 5 inch can get you off too? :yeshrug:

Finally you have a thread where you can marvel about the hardness of my cock. fakkit. :ufdup:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is the reason why this site has fell off. :hhh:

nikkaa in here defending this bytch being a full blown white nationalist, an enemy of black men, and still is allowed to post here without repercussion.

you got fakkits on here registered in 2012 wanted to fight me so bad but when it comes to white racists in the same city and others on this site, they don’t wanna pull up. p*ssy ass fakkits is why y’all nikkas don’t get any respect ready to fight another black men then to pull up on racists.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this doesn’t prove anything. Do you know how to put together a cohesive argument?
Do you white boys not know how to stay in your lane without resorting to homo shyt from your perspective on this site?? Keep captain capping for that cac bytch like you won’t get dog walked.
The bottom line is...getting off. Why get dikked down by a 10 inch and get off when a 5 inch can get you off too? :yeshrug:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This is the reason why this site has fell off. :hhh:

nikkaa in here defending this bytch being a full blown white nationalist, an enemy of black men, and still is allowed to post here without repercussion.

you got fakkits on here registered in 2012 wanted to fight me so bad but when it comes to white racists in the same city and others on this site, they don’t wanna pull up. p*ssy ass fakkits is why y’all nikkas don’t get any respect ready to fight another black man then pull up on racists.

Yea like you? Like two fukkin seconds ago?

No we fukking get it.

if the bytch doesn’t like it then that bytch was free to leave, ain’t no one holding a gun to the bytch head. Thecoli is one of the most tolerant places on the web and it’s ran (to the ground) by black men. No other place oncthe web where you can say the shyt you say and allow nonblacks like @Sccit and @gpubear run amok

“I understand why she’s a neo-nazi, people were mean to her on the internet”

Idiot

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
all im sayin is, i aint going over to johndeereforum.com and then acting surprised when the cacs don't want me there :mjlol:

the fukk she expect from thecoli? a red carpet? a friendly discussion about inclusion? :dahell: and the playing victim card is typical

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You dumbass incel cacs with your manifestos telling black posters what to think:
Dylan McGoof swastikakkk st*rmfront manifesto type shyt just like @NotaPAWG

It's hard for me to bust in p*ssy.

I don't think I'll ever love anyone and I don't think I've ever been in love.

I will probably kill myself, soon. Not because life is particularly bad but it's because life is ultimately pointless.

I was a late bloomer in sex.

I hate women more than I hate men but I truly hate people in general.

I want to get in a fight and beat someone within an inch of their life just to know what it feels like.

I want a woman to get in my face to the point she makes me want to strike her, and I want to strike her so hard that she is knocked out cold.

I believe in spreading negativity. Being nice has never gotten me anywhere or anything. It was when I became an assertive a$$hole I've seen some success in career life and females.

I lift weights so I don't have to work as hard to get females.

I want to lead a female on, impregnate her, and abandon her just to ruin her life.

I never had my dikk sucked. I never ate p*ssy.

the fuk is wrong with whites on this site- they are legit diagnosed mental. They come on this site expecting to be embraced for how rejected they are in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.