Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
what has happened to you that made you want to use racially insensitive language?

just curious
I felt threatened by a racist white supremacist and issued the necessary directives to protect myself as well as other black people from such violent behavior/infiltration
O9hjAFd.jpg

trying-not-to-laugh-cracking-up.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You dapping this then showing up and this thread like.
Both sides didn't "raise valid points". :what: One side showed respect to someone for defending black men against an anti-BM black woman while the other side either got jealous that a WW was getting attention (which they've been doing to @biscuitsnbangers since 2013 btw) for doing something that they themselves should have naturally done but didn't or tried to deflect and hide from the truth because they can't accept the fact that many BW are the enemy of black men by talking about Russian trolls and covert WS burner accounts. :mjlol: Ridiculous that a bunch of so-called men who are supposed to be leaders with logic would rally around such :duck:. Bunch of cucks in here. :scust: Anybody going against biscuitsnbangers on this for ANY reason is a c00n. Period. :yeshrug:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She is a washed up 30ish year old nut job. I can understand some of her points from her post in the op. But the problem is her, she swings from one radical ideology to another, thinking she is gonna save the world. Her whole world is grounded in delusion. This an extremely low value white woman, whose life is chaos and instead of doing the inner work to fix herself. She'll just join another cult or movement where she can temporarily place the blame of her failing existence on to others. Typical loser.

most powerful post in this thread and all that needs to be said :wow:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

I've done more for black ppl this year alone than you, that trans man Nicole, @AceMan, @Wildhundreds and @jj23 put together.

Funny part is that most of y'all who dapped this post weren't so zero tolerance policy for the White Nationalist Leader Trump when he was in power. Nicole was on here telling ppl to vote for him, @Wildhundreds was pushing #bothsides rhetoric, and I'm sure if I cared to look, I would find that you and @jj23 and @AceMan made some :mjpls: worthy posts either during the 2016 election or during the four years of Trump presidency.

Sitcho ass down somewhere.

:childplease: Where exactly do you like breh? And what exactly have you done for black people?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This bytch is a full blown white nationalist and no one knows where that bytch live so we can do something about it?? Let me stop.

“nikkas” (I use that term loosely) on here are too damn soft. nikkas on here worshipping PAWGS and has allowed this bytch to be untouchable. Put this bytch on a registry. We got her pics. I’ll legit spit in this whores face with piece on my side daring for that cracker to do something. Why this whore hasn’t been banned yet??

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Radicalized white people online turning to white supremacy and right wing bullshyt when their messiah complex all those "White Saviour" movies taught them fails to materialize in real life.

These mfers really think they gonna come to black spaces and "save us" on some Hallmark movie shyt, and have us huddle around them in celebration.

fukk outta here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what u done for blk people this year breh?
:mjgrin:
He was in the Chicago crime threads posting for the past 4 years - that’s his job. Telling black people how we’re not doing enough and letting white racists have an open run like they have a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.