Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Received intel from various sources that her old twitter account was suspended based on her posting alt right 4ch*n racist thinkpieces - and she’s posting on this one which is filled with racist commentary. Been told y’all about this racist bytch. For YEARS.

Can anyone confirm or deny?
EBCD32-F7-F232-4-C6-F-936-C-565-E39-C7-DA19.jpg

45-C0316-B-9-D51-4-E59-BF63-59071-E191918.jpg

https://twitter.com/danlelle_p
Did that white bytch so dirty she turned kkk:laff:

Should be a rap lyrics:wow:

More proof your white allies aren't allies and never have been and never will be you stupid c00n as fakkits:hhh:

She hot sauced in the purse on the coli and they ate it up :hhh:

I been on that bytch neck since 2012 :wow: I just smelled the self serving nature she tried to hide as empathy

If you reading this, commit that bytch:pacspit:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dejected bytch is busy deleting her Reddit, Twitter, and about to dig even deeper into that white nationalist underground. The female version of Remy from Higher Learning. (Pun intended) Those Higher Learning dubforum posters are all white and think like this too. @Rhakim and his people
:jbhmm:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I never understood the hate for her. Before she made this turn, she was a great poster and was respectful to black people. I saw plenty of times people went out their way to insult her in a racial way for no reason. I mean. Y’all pushed her this direction. :yeshrug:

Nah that's an excuse breh

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
This. This is where a lot of them mess up.
I'm not asking you to hate your individual self and existence. I'm asking you to hate the system that your ppl have built that continues to harm my ppl and change that system as you have more power to change it as a white person than I ever would.
It's that simple.
What is hating yourself going to do? Thats that performance liberal foolishness. Nah put in the work to make change. That's what I'm asking you to do.
-Exactly. I tell people I'm a realist, not an activist & my issues with white people are generally more focused on class & social structure. Poor white people don't bother me & miserable, depressed, self-loathing white people generally serve no purpose. I live in a diverse city & I've always said Black empowerment =/= white hatred all the time. Militants are wasting a resource that can be used for connections, information etc.

-The white people that tend to gravitate towards me personally understand that despite their little privilege the whites in power don't give a fukk about them.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I never understood the hate for her. Before she made this turn, she was a great poster and was respectful to black people. I saw plenty of times people went out their way to insult her in a racial way for no reason. I mean. Y’all pushed her this direction. :yeshrug:
:shaq2:

Women could read her whole shyt and we called her out on it. Ain't nobody push her to child molest that Hebrew israelite boy or kill his baby. Ain't nobody push her to jump right into the black gender wars in attempt to cleave us further apart.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
@NotPAWG you blinked.

Or rather showed your true colors. Right is right and wrong is wrong. It shouldn't matter if people were shytting on your prior beliefs...if you were really for us...really for equity...mean words from internet strangers wouldn't have flipped you.

You're weak. Like it's already been said in this thread your "ally" shyt was just the phase of an emotionally unintelligent, petulant child.

You think the Alt-Right will truly accept a White woman who's been slutted out by Black men in the recent past?

My biggest regret on the coli is defending you when @charmander and them had your ass suicidal from flaming you so hard.

Little did I know if you had went thru with it the world would've been a better place.

You're a tramp with no home...I mean that spiritually. You have no true identity, no true purpose in life. And you have ended up where all White people who have no real identity or personality do...the far right.

Despite what a lot of these c00ns on here will tell you..White Supremacy as an institution days are numbered. You chose a losing team. Because I know that most the people on your team are like you...mentally weak, spiritually lost, and psychologically insecure.

Next time you feel like ending it all...the next time you feel like jumping off that bridge...

Do a flip.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Imma lose faith in humanity if @Strawberry comes back alt-right'd up. She still knee deep in the game, according to insta:whew:

Thecoli doesn't radicalize all our fawgs:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.