Coli "militants" are making a difference

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Bull fukking shyt. As much as nikkas on here talk about white supremacy nikkas shoulda been bout that action.
actually the "white supremacy" talk has only RECENTLY became so prevalent on this site. Hence this thread. Im seeing it more and more everywhere else too. People like Azealia Banks and Royce da5'9 dropping the word "c00n" in songs and interviews. Thats NOT a mere coincidence. The mindset towards "white supremacy" is a recent thing thats picking back up. We've been lulled to sleep. Some blacks even go so far as to say "racism is dead". We cant have ANY blacks thinking that if we're gonna advance as a community.We HAVE to know who our enemy is and unfortunetaly, waaaay too many of us are unaware.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
First of all I hate the negative connotation this site has attached to "militancy". I read about black history frequently in my free time and even minored in african american studies in college. With that said I still learn new things all the time about black people and history from various online groups, social media, and forums including the coli.

For those out there that seem to think that disseminating pro black ideas online as pointless and dismiss it as "armchair militancy" you are wrong point blank. I teach underprivileged children for a non profit organization and several things Ive learned from here I've shared with my students. They or I wouldn't know who Queen Nanny and Gasper Yanga was if it wasn't for the coli.
:salute:like it or not cac-c00ns we are witnessing an awakening of our people... slowly but surely

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
actually the "white supremacy" talk has only RECENTLY became so prevalent on this site. Hence this thread. Im seeing it more and more everywhere else too. People like Azealia Banks and Royce da5'9 dropping the word "c00n" in songs and interviews. Thats NOT a mere coincidence. The mindset towards "white supremacy" is a recent thing thats picking back up. We've been lulled to sleep. Some blacks even go so far as to say "racism is dead". We cant have ANY blacks thinking that if we're gonna advance as a community.We HAVE to know who our enemy is and unfortunetaly, waaaay too many of us are unaware.

Its picking back up because they have ran into a few murals for Mike Brown ,Trayvon Martin and Tamir Rice.

But thats after the fact, that you have random white OCW shooting down blacks and coppers shooting down blacks yet ain't nothing happening.

This is just like early 90s to me where you had all the Malcolm X shirts,hats,dashakis,but ain't jackshyt happening.

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all I hate the negative connotation this site has attached to "militancy". I read about black history frequently in my free time and even minored in african american studies in college. With that said I still learn new things all the time about black people and history from various online groups, social media, and forums including the coli.

For those out there that seem to think that disseminating pro black ideas online as pointless and dismiss it as "armchair militancy" you are wrong point blank. I teach underprivileged children for a non profit organization and several things Ive learned from here I've shared with my students. They or I wouldn't know who Queen Nanny and Gasper Yanga was if it wasn't for the coli.
:salute:like it or not cac-c00ns we are witnessing an awakening of our people... slowly but surely
Shut your dumbass up. You talking about awakening yet you still spewed that cac c00n bullshyt. Oh, wow you learned a factoid or two about Queen Ninny but at the end of the day that does what? Not a muthafukkin thing.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
The people and black community have long been gone, thats why you see so much riffing and back stabbing out here. People could get mad at my comment but its the truth.

But good luck, some nikkas don't even understand the information you tell them and some are too ignorant to even know how serious it is.

We can try man. Nobody's long gone like that. Look at that crip leader who mentors children now.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
On the coli if you dont worship cave hoes and don't c00n you are militant. Can't have a nikka having self confidence in Amerikkka, these c00ns will keep progressive blacks in a negative light to confuse black people.
You forgot eating booty, likes Trannys, or makes e-beef threads

If you ain't into that lame ass shyt you are a "militant"

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Shut your dumbass up. You talking about awakening yet you still spewed that cac c00n bullshyt. Oh, wow you learned a factoid or two about Queen Ninny but at the end of the day that does what? Not a muthafukkin thing.

just keep it moving holmes, I'm not going to waste anymore posts on someone blowing glass dikks in their avatar.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All bullshyt aside I said this a million times before. What is exactly is so bad about being militant about black causes?

Like nikkas throwing around the militants word like it's an insult. Grow the fukk up.

We all we got. The real ones know.
If these imbeciles is all we got, we are doomed.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
We can try man. Nobody's long gone like that. Look at that crip leader who mentors children now.

Actually yes they are... this is why shyt is bad like this .No community when its gentrification, cop abuse in police shooting,and fake leaders taking the stray out in the fray.smh alot of these former OGs is doing community work because they put em there for probation purposes and its the job they are eligible for.

Whats worse I see these militants taking the same typical route not doing anything constructive complaining not coming with answers and oversimplifying the superemacy black folks face. .