Coli "militants" are making a difference

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
ZOej9YY.gif

Lol...you're either a cac, a child, or both. But fukk it I'm not mad...do you.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
@Emperor_ReinScarf @MarsPunka @concise @Always_Right_Liggins

This guy is a horrible troll and now he's photoshopping peoples pictures.

It's all good folk...

The young and goofy...well they do goofy things.

He and a couple more posters try and clown my pic, but I'm too grown and confident to even change it lol.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
It's all good folk...

The young and goofy...well they do goofy things.

He and a couple more posters try and clown my pic, but I'm too grown and confident to even change it lol.

thank you, i've got the innocence of youth

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Lol...you're either a cac, a child, or both. But fukk it I'm not mad...do you.

You look great man, Ignore him.

Not for a moment beautiful black Slang Dussain Ali, have I failed to see your beard full of butterflies. :nohomo:

0629473d7bd6d24e1d333c846601acf0.jpg

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Militants have always been on youtube, people are picking up bits and pieces of this pro black stuff but they are really not taking it seriously. And to be honest its burning out.

All these pro black groups like the Kemet sphere, Five Percenters ,Hebrew Israelites, and others are really going no where.

Tariq Nasheed is doing the same thing he has been doing in the past 10 years from his basement on Ustream.

Ain't shyt changed,

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
This idiot barnett114. I have given him much more patience than someone like that deserves.
Oh that boy that has been following me around everywhere and harasses black women on here, yea don't even bother wasting your time. Everything is a game to dumb asses like that, but nikkas like that die early, they never live long.

I follow Philko on YouTube, and I remember him making a video saying white supremacist websites like Stornfront are on his ass. He's been receiving threats. Then his subscribers were posting links of threads on st0rmfr0nt where they was talking "Let's kill this negro. I live in Russia y'all hit me up in PMs and let's devise a plan to kill this negro. " "I'll send you some money via PayPal so you can get some supplies to carry it out" "I'll track his IP address and send it in your inbox."

That site IS NOT A GAME. They have 100 bodies under them.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Oh that boy that has been following me around everywhere and harasses black women on here, yea don't even bother wasting your time. Everything is a game to dumb asses like that, but nikkas like that die early, they never live long.

I follow Philko on YouTube, and I remember him making a video saying white supremacist websites like Stornfront are on his ass. He's been receiving threats. Then his subscribers were posting links of threads on st0rmfr0nt where they was talking "Let's kill this negro. I live in Russia y'all hit me up in PMs and let's devise a plan to kill this negro. " "I'll send you some money via PayPal so you can get some supplies to carry it out" "I'll track his IP address and send it in your inbox."

fukk. White people know how to get shyt done, even when it's for the scheeviest of purposes. I just created a twitter to use for pro black propaganda I'mma create several more.

What we really need is a large open repository of problack pictures, quotes, etc. That way anyone can go one there and retweet one or post it on facebook.

Do you know where I can find something like that?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

That would happen to Tariq too, if they keep thinking is all Gucci and Good.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
fukk. White people know how to get shyt done, even when it's for the scheeviest of purposes. I just created a twitter to use for pro black propaganda I'mma create several more.

What we really need is a large open repository of problack pictures, quotes, etc. That way anyone can go one there and retweet one or post it on facebook.

Do you know where I can find something like that?
Yea white folks don't play that second thoughts deflection tactics that black folks do, some of those deflection tactics are being displayed in this very thread by the way. Their group economics game IS ON LOCK. We saw that with Darren Wilson, we saw it with Cliven Bundy, and we're seeing it with Slager. They just give you the money, they don't ask questions like "Where is the money going?" "This is a scam!"

The only Problack, black owned sites I know of are YourBlackWorld, BOSS Sports, Financial Juneteenth, and Melanoid Nation.