Coli "militants" are making a difference

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
We can start a thread in JBO away from prying eyes. And posters can deposit information, pics, quotes etc to be distributed.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
What we really need is a large open repository of problack pictures, quotes, etc.
wow:wow: ive been thinking bout the exact same thing. Images are POWERFUL. Instead of the black youth constantly seeing images of black men and women in handcuffs, mugshots, pants sagging, pointing finger guns at the camera, holding mics spewing poison, twerking on strip poles and bent over police cars we need uplifting, positive images. Images of black men in business suites. Black women dressed and carrying themselves like the queens that they are. Pics of black doctors, astronauts, farmers, scientists. Pics of black people running and owning businesses. Pics of black love. Pics of how REAL men carry themselves.But not only does the IMAGES of black america have to change. But also the soundtrack..

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
wow:wow: ive been thinking bout the exact same thing. Images are POWERFUL. Instead of the black youth constantly seeing images of black men and women in handcuffs, mugshots, pants sagging, pointing finger guns at the camera, holding mics spewing poison, twerking on strip poles and bent over police cars we need uplifting, positive images. Images of black men in business suites. Black women dressed and carrying themselves like the queens that they are. Pics of black doctors, astronauts, farmers, scientists. Pics of black people running and owning businesses. Pics of black love. Pics of how REAL men carry themselves.But not only does the IMAGES of black america have to change. But also the soundtrack..
I agree rap is pure shyt, it has to go. Kill that poison. You and @Emperor_ReinScarf are the only ones I see on here that agrees this filth is bad for our community.

Black music was great before rap.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This idiot barnett114. I have given him much more patience than someone like that deserves.

Thanks, means a lot coming from you and _Anghellic_ aka LA Fisher.

Don't you have white women to impregnate and doesn't he have black men to call subhuman.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Militant shyt is burning out and dudes are really about nothing, its hilarious because if more people are becoming aware, then nikkas ain't really doing shyt about nathan,especially when you have coppers shooting nikkas down every 2 days.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

fukk yes. On top of that we need retweetable images showing the real black history. We need images showing that Jesus was black, and Christianity is an African religion. We need retweetable images showing the evils of the white race. They can all too easily smile and joke with us and have us forget their true nature. That is a weakness of ours. We need to be constantly reminded of their evil, deceptive nature until it is implanted. We need to free our people from all that white programming.

We need to be reminded that their justice system is not our justice system. When you got over 25% of black men in prison you are prisoners of war, not prisoners of crime. In a sane world we would be doing something about this problem ourselves, not waiting for the white man to start talking about prison overpopulation.

We need to be reminded that their history is not our history. They managed to steal ancient Egypt from us while completely hiding all the other great African empires and leaders.

We're stuck in so many ridiculous narratives it's hard to keep track if. "I can't tell you how many times I've heard some newscaster saying "we need to have a serious discussion about race in America". fukk the discussions. There is no such thing as a post-racial America because there is no such thing as a non racist white person.

We as black people need to understand that this is how it's always gonna be. I'm ashamed at how easily the can sell us this dream of post-race America while slaughtering and imprisoning us wholesale.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Militant shyt is burning out and dudes are really about nothing, its hilarious because if more people are becoming aware, then nikkas ain't really doing shyt about nathan,especially when you have coppers shooting nikkas down every 2 days.

It's not about militancy. It's about freeing black people from white brain washing. I don't want anyone going out there shooting at someone or doing something militant. I just want to wake then up.

We as a people have been asleep. And while we've slept the white man has crept up to our bed and whispered hate into our ears. Well I say its time to wake up. If the white mans got something to say he can say it to our faces.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And since _Anghellic_ thinks he's calling me out and making claims with no evidence.

I didn't type that shyt subhuman idiot. Your Reading comprehension is terrible. No wonder you have 33,000 post on a forum.

I just told you crispy burnt vermin all my food is black owned :heh:

:dead: quit deflecting just admit you're part of the problem when it comes to black economics, and you're a fan of crispy sotomayor. No surprise the charcoal nikkas back each other. It's easy to see why you hate Tariq.

-10 Given: Mar 27, 2015 _Anghellic_ commented: (Finish Highschool and get off welfare fukking lazy ******)

If this guy is posing as pro black now and you're dapping his shyt and falling for it, you've been trolled.

No pro black person would ever utter these words to their fellow black man, even if they felt they've been acting in a foolish manner.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
We can start a thread in JBO away from prying eyes. And posters can deposit information, pics, quotes etc to be distributed.

Genius.

But I don't know if I trust this site that fully. I'll make a Dropbox and regularly back it up with the pictures from the thread.

Do you guys know of a site where u could find a lot of pro black memes to jump start the thread with?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
It's not about militancy. It's about freeing black people from white brain washing. I don't want anyone going out there shooting at someone or doing something militant. I just want to wake then up.

We as a people have been asleep. And while we've slept the white man has crept up to our bed and whispered hate into our ears. Well I say its time to wake up. If the white mans got something to say he can say it to our faces.

The people and black community have long been gone, thats why you see so much riffing and back stabbing out here. People could get mad at my comment but its the truth.

But good luck, some nikkas don't even understand the information you tell them and some are too ignorant to even know how serious it is.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A lot of the coli milltants are white that get a kick out of mocking black issue