Coli "militants" are making a difference

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you love being black (which is just loving being the person you was born as), Cacs take that as a insult/attack to them.

They feel that everyone should want to be like them and the opposite of them is black so how dare you want to be the opposite of them.

nikkas need to wake the fukk up.

How is this any different that yall getting mad at "white pride" or "systematic racism"? All you extremist are alike, but yall fail to see it. Everybody else is the problem.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
They're just fukkbois from that wack website SOHH who wants their wack ass eating booty, PAWGS, tranny worship, and ebeef threads back.

fukk that corny ass shyt. shyt was always lame to me, which is why I never fukked with it. The problack vibe of The Coli is far better than that mess ever was.

Preach. That era is done.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be lying if I said this board didn't help me remove the bit of "c00ning mentality" that I had in me.

I'm glad I found this place.
The fact you don't realize there no such thing as c00ning aside from being born black, proves you are an idiot.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
When you love being black (which is just loving being the person you was born as), Cacs take that as a insult/attack to them.

They feel that everyone should want to be like them and the opposite of them is black so how dare you want to be the opposite of them.

nikkas need to wake the fukk up.
Real talk fam. Look at how tight white people got when Michelle Obama used the blackgirlsrock hashtag

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this any different that yall getting mad at "white pride" or "systematic racism"? All you extremist are alike, but yall fail to see it. Everybody else is the problem.

The difference is that I don't post on reddit or st0rmfr0nt wondering why there aren't any positive black threads. I stay my ass here and talk about black issues on a forum that is suppose to allow that type of conversation.

You are a CAC who is mad that black posters are not licking and shining your boots and any positive black conversations are just evil militant banter to you.

Thats the difference between us, you are just fukking stupid is all it is.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Along with other hated people like Tariq. You can feel the shift in our people.

Reading YouTube comments and the like, you see "c00n" quite often. You see black people throwing off that "let loose and let Jesus" chain.

People will declare all this "armchair" militancy is doing nothing but I refute that.
I see what you're saying, but its just a "wave" 'of social consciousness.
You can look at most Black people's Instagram and Tumblrs from two years ago to now, and can see the sudden jump.
The shift won't last forever.
And a lot of the "militants" Coli or not, are bullshytting.
They talk a mean internet game, but the difference is only felt if you're looking for it.
Its unfortunate, but true.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you're saying, but its just a "wave" 'of social consciousness.
You can look at most Black people's Instagram and Tumblrs from two years ago to now, and can see the sudden jump.
The shift won't last forever.
And a lot of the "militants" Coli or not, are bullshytting.
They talk a mean internet game, but the difference is only felt if you're looking for it.
Its unfortunate, but true.

And if it does what your Cac feelings going to be at then?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you do everything possible to post on a forum that attracts the very same people you claim that will doom you. You are fukking stupid.
These idiots ain't leaders so I ain't got shyt to worry about. fukked up part is they may spark some naïve fool to do something then rhese same fools will be talking about how stupid he was.