Coli "militants" are making a difference

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so nikkas on here would shoot you with your hands up and let you bleed out?

Kill a 12 year old on sight?

Stalk a 15 year old kid and shoot him?

Shut your bytch ass the fukk up.

You ain't trollin right fakkit :scust:
Probably not, but they ain't gonna do shyt remotely ballsy. They'll just talk shyt instead of taking action.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
rap hiphop even now r&b are disgusting forms of music cancers of our community
yep. and people dont even realize that not only has all the love and passion been taken out of the soundtrack to our community but thats its been replaced with nothing but hatred and negativity which is fueling our own self-hate and causing us to fear and distrust ourselves. And also keeping negative stereotypes alive to the world.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
All bullshyt aside I said this a million times before. What is exactly is so bad about being militant about black causes?

Like nikkas throwing around the militants word like it's an insult. Grow the fukk up.

We all we got. The real ones know.

And it's gotten so absurd now because da idiots who are doin dis are bein dapped up & cosigned by da undercover racist posters dat roam hea.

Mufukkas are so wrapped up in their own misguided bullshyt dey fail to see dey gettin played wit dat fraudulent cosignage.

Just gotta :laugh: & :skip: at it sometimes and just charge it to da game.:francis:

Daps
Eh, I post on YouTube under my real name and I've see no change. I used to spend hours battling trolls in video comment sections along with others and I look back at how much time I've wasted.

It's gotten even worse since YouTube has gone to using Google+ for comments. Fighting someone over the internet isn't going to change police targeting black males or make companies hire black people.

Just like this comment we're having is having no affect on anything in the world. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are better for networking. YouTube is only good because you can spread information in videos quickly but the comment section itself, nothing serious is coming outta that.

I remember when I was going off on this Racist once talking about Ancient Egyptians being White. Everytime I'd hit him with logic he'd try to divert the subject or try to attack me with words about my race. In the end I started to realize logic triumphs all.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you love being black (which is just loving being the person you was born as), Cacs take that as a insult/attack to them.

They feel that everyone should want to be like them and the opposite of them is black so how dare you want to be the opposite of them.

nikkas need to wake the fukk up.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
These people throwing militant around like its a curse word are agents or jealous cacs.
They're just fukkbois from that wack website SOHH who wants their wack ass eating booty, PAWGS, tranny worship, and ebeef threads back.

fukk that corny ass shyt. shyt was always lame as fukk to me, which is why I never fukked with it. The problack vibe of The Coli is far better than that mess ever was.