Coli "militants" are making a difference

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You make the claims but then don't provide the sources. Then you post shyt that didn't have anything to do with what I asked for, which was the source for the claim. I never said anything about propaganda either.

:camby:

I did refute you.

You said social media platforms are no longer important when in fact they're more important than ever.

You tried to claim nothing importants been done from behind a computer when we all know that's not true.

I said the platforms are cesspools.

I then said we need our own platforms and I cited The Coli as an example.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This. The Coli introduced me to the GAWD Dr.Boyce Watkins and ill forever be in debt to The Coli for that. Im learning a great deal from that man. If i could sit down and have a convo with ONE person on this planet it would be Dr. Boyce Watkins

My mother introduced me to him over four years ago .My mother has contributed to his website in the past.

He used to follow me on my personal Twitter.

Very bright man, him and my mother have disagreed on many things though.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Anyone care to explain to me why ISIS has spent millions of dollars spreading their propaganda on Twitter.

They established 10s of thousands of accounts in just one week and Twitter has been doing everything it can to clamp down on them.

These motherfukkers have made hundreds of thousands of accounts. Google "hashtag terror"

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:mjlol: at these idiots saying YouTube isn't a true reflective of the population. YouTube is the 1 number website on the internet, regular Joes visit YouTube more than another website on the internet. Believe or not :yeshrug:It is a true reflection of the typical internet user.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
You make the claims but then don't provide the sources. Then you post shyt that didn't have anything to do with what I asked for, which was the source for the claim. I never said anything about propaganda either.

You didn't post sources when you claimed st0rmfr0nt does nothing. If you're interested you'll find it.

Listen brah, we have been talking about propaganda this entire time. I tried my best to make it clear but talking to you is like talking to a rock.

You just wanna sit there and talk about how about arguing with racists on youtube is useless like anybodys even talking about that.

I said we need our own platforms and I cited The Coli as an example.

For what?? So what you're gonna make the next twitter, become a huge international company, gather billions of users, and then start fighting white supremacy?

Or are you gonna use the platforms that are already there and target the people that are already there. This is idiotic.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
2611.jpg

You a clown so...

Second time you posted a pic of me. Is there anything you wish to comment bout it? And if so be sure to post your pic.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You didn't post sources when you claimed st0rmfr0nt does nothing. If you're interested you'll find it.

Listen brah, we have been talking about propaganda this entire time. I tried my best to make it clear but talking to you is like talking to a rock.

You just wanna sit there and talk about how about arguing with racists on youtube is useless like anybodys even talking about that.

For what?? So what you're gonna make the next twitter, become a huge international company, gather billions of users, and then start fighting white supremacy?

Or are you gonna use the platforms that are already there and target the people that are already there. This is idiotic.

:snoop:

I let the troll get me again.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Nah I get what your saying. Awareness is always good. I just feel you cant pat yourself on the back if no action has been taken. Like what have we really accomplished?

Feel me?
Nah we dont feel you. Like @aaaaaaa said, a shift in CONCIOUSNESS is needed 1st. In order for 'action" to take place, people need to feel it in their hearts and minds. It has to consume your thoughts and you have to BELIEVE in what you're fighting for. REAL "action"= willing to die for what you believe in. Sacrifice is going to have to be made one day by black people on a mass scale in order for change to happen. Right now is simply laying the groundwork for that day. We are not at that point yet. The biggest difference between today and yesterday is today nobody is willing to DIE for change. Hell, these entertainers aren't even willing to risk being blackballed from Hollywood to take a stand or to speak out. These "meaningless" Youtube comments and social media memes and hashtags may seem pointless to some folks, but to me its showing that people out there are "waking up" which will hopefully translate into "action" one day. Change will not happen overnight, nor will 1 person be enough to make it happen. We need an entire generation to carry the torch, and right now i feel that the entire mindset of black america is taking a turn.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I don't know who you're going back and forth with @aaaaaa , but yes st0rmfr0nt is not for play nor are they a game. They've murdered over 100 people in the past 5 years. That sikk temple that was shot up, st0rmfr0nt did that. That Jewish center that was shot up last year, st0rmfr0nt did that.

They came close to killing that nikka Philko as well. The black Youtuber who likes Russia.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

I let the troll get me again.

Stop doing that. It's more transparent than you think. You think calling me a troll and posting that smilie of snoop will hide how stupid you are but it won't.

You're an idiot. Your ideas are ridiculous. We need our own social media platforms to reach more black people? How stupid is that. Any sane person would go to the platforms black people gather at and reach them there.

I can't stand idiots like you. You'd rather brag about how your mother knows Boyce Watkins

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I don't know who you're going back and forth with @aaaaaa , but yes st0rmfr0nt is not for play nor are they a game. They've murdered over 100 people in the past 5 years. That sikk temple that was shot up, st0rmfr0nt did that. That Jewish center that was shot up last year, st0rmfr0nt did that.

They came close to killing that nikka Philko as well. The black Youtuber who likes Russia.

This idiot barnett114. I have given him much more patience than someone like that deserves.