Coli "militants" are making a difference

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Yes because responding to people on this video is going to make a difference.

I'll use this video as an example:

In the past I would have made serious comments and reported the video to Google for hate speech.

While there are serious responses in the comment section, most of it is racist rhetoric that no one would spout in anyone's face in real life. Wasting time responding to those clowns is laughable.

You're the same guy who advocates creating biracial children and abandoning their white mothers.

:francis:

I don't know if you're deaf or what but THIS IS NOT ABOUT CONFRONTING WHITE RACISTS.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to change a white persons mind. They are what they are.

Our focus is and always has been uprising black people. Changing their conciousness, etc.

What problem do you have with that?

No one takes the platforms seriously. That's why they're cesspools now. They can be tools but in there current state they are not.

Those platforms weren't created with us in mind, we need our own platforms to discuss issues. That's why The Coli can be a good place because we can discuss issues with like minded people.

There's been a rise in black consciousness because we're getting more educated. As we study history, we're seeing that not much has changed.

We're seeing that whites are as racist as ever and that having a black president has made them angry, that having a black president has destroyed the the notion that they think they are better than us.

Those platforms are used now more than ever. Young people spend more time staring at their devices than they do watching TV.

And it doesn't matter who created them. We use them.

Part of the consciousness is because of the rising violence, yes, but another large part is based on all those memes and tweets and pictures being passed around. You and your crony of haters can snicker all you want but memes do make a difference. They are literally mind viruses that get passed on person to person.

Nobody is studying history or getting more educated. People are dumber than ever. It's just that we got a lot of black voices out there reacting to all the violence and bullshyt and it's waking people up.

Man you're coming up with a dozen and one reasons to just give up but not one is congent. I don't mean this is a bad way but people like you are not good for the movement. You second guess everything, criticize everything, try to drag us down. If you're that upset with us trying to do something then just..go.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't know if you're deaf or what but THIS IS NOT ABOUT CONFRONTING WHITE RACISTS.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to change a white persons mind. They are what they are.

Our focus is and always has been uprising black people. Changing their conciousness, etc.

What problem do you have with that?

Those platforms are used now more than ever. Young people spend more time staring at their devices than they do watching TV.

And it doesn't matter who created them. We use them.

Part of the consciousness is because of the rising violence, yes, but another large part is based on all those memes and tweets and pictures being passed around. You and your crony of haters can snicker all you want but memes do make a difference. They are literally mind viruses that get passed on person to person.

Nobody is studying history or getting more educated. People are dumber than ever. It's just that we got a lot of black voices out there reacting to all the violence and bullshyt and it's waking people up.

Man you're coming up with a dozen and one reasons to just give up but not one is congent. I don't mean this is a bad way but people like you are not good for the movement. You second guess everything, criticize everything, try to drag us down. If you're that upset with us trying to do something then just..go.

First of all, I haven't given up, I'm putting myself in a posting to succeeded, so I can give back in the future.

Second of all, I have not tried to suppress anyone's opinion. It's the internet, people can post what they feel is relevant so miss me with that hater bullshyt.

And black people are getting more educated than ever.

:dahell:

Half of your post is terrible. You ain't doing shyt apart of a movement, you're a troll on The Coli.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
First off, WikiLeaks isn't comparable to YouTube.

And I know you didn't just list the cesspool st0rmfr0nt as an example. Those bytches on st0rmfr0nt wouldn't buss a grape in a fruit fight. They ain't doing shyt but spouting nonsense.

Second, I was part of the Nation of Islam, I have no problem with trying to wake our people up.

I've been around me who have shaped my views to this day and have seen them make change and wake people up and it didn't happen on a computer.

Nobody is talk about youtube but you. Get off that strawman.

st0rmfr0nt has been linked to several murders, bombings, terrorist attacks etc.

Not only that but they literally troll and brigade every major website including reddit, youtube, misc, etc. They've even come for us on the coli.

What exactly did you accomplish as a Nation of Islam member?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
if malcolm x had access to the internet, he would never have to have visited mecca, he could have just watched a video about it which is an equally legitimate action

You can see it even at this site, in threads like this.

Yourself and a few others wanted to come in and.....well do what you do...and brothers chin checked you.

Not long ago there would have been a flock of you in here, unchecked and just clowning.

There's a shift that's beginning to manifest online.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
First of all, I haven't given up, I'm putting myself in a posting to succeeded, so I can give back in the future.

Second of all, I have not tried to suppress anyone's opinion. It's the internet, people can post what they feel is relevant so miss me with that hater bullshyt.

And black people are getting more educated than ever.

Half of your post is terrible.

Black people are going to prison more than ever. But that's beside the point.

There's nothing terrible about my post. You just have no response.

And don't act like you haven't been in this thread trying to shyt on Dussains post talking about armchair militants.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nobody is talk about youtube but you. Get off that strawman.

st0rmfr0nt has been linked to several murders, bombings, terrorist attacks etc.

Not only that but they literally troll and brigade every major website including reddit, youtube, misc, etc. They've even come for us on the coli.

What exactly did you accomplish as a Nation of Islam member?

Sources to the st0rmfr0nt shyt. I need to read it for myself.

And I didn't know people wasting their time trolling on the internet is making power moves.

The Nation made me a better black man.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
You can see it even at this site, in threads like this.

Yourself and a few others wanted to come in and.....well do what you do...and brothers chin checked you.

Not long ago there would have been a flock of you in here, unchecked and just clowning.

There's a shift that's beginning to manifest online.

2611.jpg

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black people are going to prison more than ever. But that's beside the point.

There's nothing terrible about my post. You just have no response.

And don't act like you haven't been in this thread trying to shyt on Dussains post talking about armchair militants.

There's more black men in college than in prison.

That's one thing the Nation did for me. Through their school, I learned about the system of white supremacy because they weren't bound to public school curriculums. My mother going back to college opened my eyes even more. That's how eduction is waking people up.

You're not even refuting the things I'm saying. You're just continually moving the goal posts.

And I have no problem with @Slang Dussain Ali, I like his threads because they promote discussion, I just merely disagree with the man. I've never disrespected him in any shape or form.

His thread The direction of thecoli.com. Is it meant as just a place to clown? should have never been moved to The Bushes either because he was asking a valid question.

Last edited:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Sources to the st0rmfr0nt shyt. I need to read it for myself.

And I didn't know people wasting their time trolling on the internet is making power moves.

The Nation made me a better black man.

Google it.

If you think what st0rmfr0nt is doing is just "trolling" then you know nothing about propaganda or the human mind. Propaganda, shilling, and agendadizing have always been a part of war. It's part of revolutions, culture creation, mass movements, advertising, etc. There are people who get paid billions of dollars to make you think what TPTB want you to think. Everything you see on television and hear on the radio is for that purpose.

propaganda.jpg

propaganda1.JPG

We're talking past each other here man. Let me try to be as clear as possible.

What me and dussain want to do is facilitate the change in black consciousness. We want to uplift our people and prompt them to action.

The best way to do that is to create and distribute provocative writings, pictures, etc. Like revolutionaries have always done

But instead of passing out booklets and pamphlets we have the ability to reach much more people with much less effort through the internet, and specifically social media.

Black people are the victims of 24/7 self hate propaganda. They tell us we're not pretty enough, intelligent enough, or human enough to matter.

If you don't think that has an effect on black people then I have nothing more to say to you.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
There's more black men in college than in prison.

That's one thing the Nation did for me. Through their school, I learned about the system of white supremacy because they weren't bound to public school curriculums. My mother going back to college opened my eyes even more. That's how eduction is waking people up.

You're not even refuting the things I'm saying. You're just continually moving the goal posts.

And I have no problem with @Slang Dussain Ali, I like his threads because they promote discussion, I just merely disagree with the man. I've never disrespected him in any shape or form.

His thread The direction of thecoli.com. Is it meant as just a place to clown? should have never been moved to The Bushes either because he was asking a valid question.

I did refute you.

You said social media platforms are no longer important when in fact they're more important than ever.

You tried to claim nothing importants been done from behind a computer when we all know that's not true.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Discussion amongst ourselves about our current state is not gonna move mountains but it can be very productive in "awakening" some of us who are still stuck in the matrix.
This. The Coli introduced me to the GAWD Dr.Boyce Watkins and ill forever be in debt to The Coli for that. Im learning a great deal from that man. If i could sit down and have a convo with ONE person on this planet it would be Dr. Boyce Watkins