Coli "militants" are making a difference

boyboy

Pro
Daps
Along with other hated people like Tariq. You can feel the shift in our people.

Reading YouTube comments and the like, you see "c00n" quite often. You see black people throwing off that "let loose and let Jesus" chain.

People will declare all this "armchair" militancy is doing nothing but I refute that.

Of course it makes a difference. That's why some cacs get so upset when black people speak up on racial issues. They want black people to stay alseep.

That alone with all these police killings are forcing even the most c00nish blacks to get their face out of cacs ass and pay attention to the stuff that really matter.

That's good. Because I get tired on going on black boards and seeing the some dumb shut about "pawg". It's like nikka no one gives a rat behind about a "pawg".

But what really caused the shift was Obama being elected president. That brought to the surface a whole lot of racism that was bubbling just beneath the surface. Because it was just beneath the surface not everyone was aware.

Anyway I don't care why, I'm just glad black folks are waking up.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The Internet is a media platform. Media is used to transmit culture and persuade. Keep getting at these devils however you choose. In this day and age there is no better way to reach the masses.

Also, pay attention to the detractors that show up in every thread like this. These people are agents whether they know it or not. A bunch of fakkit cacs and cac minded punks.

This was a needed comment, especially concerning detractors.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So the YouTube comment section which was highlighted, which offers no insight and is full of trolls, is making a difference?

That sitting on your computer all day and typing comments and replying to trolls is making a difference?

:patrice:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
How is this making a difference?
It's not the comments that are making a difference, the comments are just a reflection of the change happening in the black community.

Not long ago most youtube video comments were all racist with little to no pushback. Now u are starting to see more people wakeup and challenge these racist trolls that we've all had to put up with since the beginning of the internet. The racists still have the numbers but u are starting to see more and more push back from the real :obama:

It's the same thing that's driving a wedge into The Coli.....brothers who want a place to vent their frustrations with this racist country vs. "others" who could give a fukk about black problems theyre just here for "piff" :mjpls:

Discussion amongst ourselves about our current state is not gonna move mountains but it can be very productive in "awakening" some of us who are still stuck in the matrix.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I can't think of one revolution that did not begin on paper or in written form first. These people mock and deride in hopes that you give up. Only on this website would the designations "militant" and "pro black" be considered an insult.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still getting killed by police and we talmbout comments in the matrix being the difference.

nikkas stay losing.

SMFH!!!!!

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I can't think of one revolution that did not begin on paper or in written form first. These people mock and deride in hopes that you give up. Only on this website would the designations "militant" and "pro black" be considered an insult.

if youtube was around in his day, i bet marx would have written his manifesto in the comments to a vine compilation

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's not the comments that are making a difference, the comments are just a reflection of the change happening in the black community.

Not long ago most youtube video comments were all racist with little to no pushback. Now u are starting to see more people wakeup and challenge these racist trolls that we've all had to put up with since the beginning of the internet. The racists still have the numbers but u are starting to see more and more push back from the real :obama:

Eh, I post on YouTube under my real name and I've see no change. I used to spend hours battling trolls in video comment sections along with others and I look back at how much time I've wasted.

It's gotten even worse since YouTube has gone to using Google+ for comments. Fighting someone over the internet isn't going to change police targeting black males or make companies hire black people.

Just like this comment we're having is having no affect on anything in the world. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are better for networking. YouTube is only good because you can spread information in videos quickly but the comment section itself, nothing serious is coming outta that.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
if youtube was around in his day, i bet marx would have written his manifesto in the comments to a vine compilation

He might have , fakkit.

Betty Friedan would have a blog , X would have a twitter , and Thomas Paine would be on facebook. The platform used would not diminish or make their work any less salient.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Eh, I post on YouTube under my real name and I've see no change. I used to spend hours battling trolls in video comment sections along with others and I look back at how much time I've wasted.

It's gotten even worse since YouTube has gone to using Google+ for comments. Fighting someone over the internet isn't going to change police targeting black males or make companies hire black people.

Just like this comment we're having is having no affect on anything in the world. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are better for networking. YouTube is only good because you can spread information in videos quickly but the comment section itself, nothing serious is coming outta that.

He was just using youtube comments as an example. There's been a rise in black consciousness all over the place.

And we're not concerned with fighting trolls or racists. We need to change the mentality of our brainwashed brothers and sisters. That's #1.

And it just so happens that a large part of young black peoples world view is created through social media. See the blue dress fiasco