Coli "militants" are making a difference

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I hate to say it but that's not much. He went to the protests and met with some people. Ok good. Now what did that accomplish?

We've been protesting for generations now. We go to protests and get all riled up, then come back home and plug right back into the white propaganda machine.

It's a useless cycle.

They've got us stuck in these worn groves where if you wanna do something yo gotta protest or you gotta go to this meeting or go listen to this person talk. Nah fukk that.

If people want to protest let them protest. Our focus is freeing minds. Once black people see they have been lied to their entire lives and begin wake up, then we'll get some change. Till then it's just follow the leader with Al Sharpton leading the charge
Smh you a completely different person in this thread than the other one the other day. Weren't you the same person saying black people aint shyt and we ain't educated?
Now you all positive and talking about freeing your mind?
:dwillhuh:

Daps
Oh so nikkas on here would shoot you with your hands up and let you bleed out?

Kill a 12 year old on sight?

Stalk a 15 year old kid and shoot him?

Shut your bytch ass the fukk up.

You ain't trollin right fakkit :scust:
Go back to school to learn how to read thug. Necause all cacs do that ??? I said worst then some cacs. I did not said all cacs. Low iq dumb yankee

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:laff: @ the posts in here calling hip hop music garbage. I guess you negros forgot how rap literally revolutionized and basically started a whole new black power movement back in the 80s/90s. When you say that shyt make sure you single out trap and radio music, not all hip hop. Because need I remind you in the past 5 months or so we've had 3 extremely uplifting and pro black albums come out and sell more albums than any of that garbage you hear on the radio :ufdup: Negros aren't gonna wake up one day and start making blues music again; times change and so does art. Don't shyt on rap music, shyt on the labels and entities that push that particular type of music on our kids.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Every little bit helps when your team is down 500-1, your squad is depleted or uninterested, and the winning side stays with foot to throat and just wont let the fukk up:francis:

Social media (including thecoli) is a good place to start making a difference. We all know it isnt the solution, but some of us need to crawl before walking anyway.

Ideas, motivation, inspiration, and various perspectives from Black people of all walks is something our enslaved ancestors would have dreamed of... Were living a part of that dream but we unfortunately take it for granted. Theres topics and subjects to this day that Im surprised id never thought to look up before. Sometimes they are sparked by memes, a hashtag, instagram, thecoli post, youtube clip, a pro Black documentary, a Dame Dash rant, music with positive references to Africa and Black people etc etc.

We should be getting that info from books, and at the very least lectures, but we been programmed to value other means of information accumulation. The next best bet of spreading mass messages is social media/internet (we have minimal control of tv and radio) so why not use what little ammo social media provides? Ferguson was on twitter and thecoli days before reliable sources came through and tried to deebo the narrative

Forums like this have potential to be part of a modern day underground railroad for Black minds navigating through a racist, self-esteem lowering, non-Black dominated web.
The effects from slavery and colonialism are still very present, very dangerous, and we dont need to wait on them to make it socially acceptable for us to restart (word to BWS, NOI, BPs) the deprogramming.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Along with other hated people like Tariq. You can feel the shift in our people.

Reading YouTube comments and the like, you see "c00n" quite often. You see black people throwing off that "let loose and let Jesus" chain.

People will declare all this "armchair" militancy is doing nothing but I refute that.

:myafrican1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every little bit helps when your team is down 500-1, your squad is depleted or uninterested, and the winning side stays with foot to throat and just wont let the fukk up:francis:

Social media (including thecoli) is a good place to start making a difference. We all know it isnt the solution, but some of us need to crawl before walking anyway.

Ideas, motivation, inspiration, and various perspectives from Black people of all walks is something our enslaved ancestors would have dreamed of... Were living a part of that dream but we unfortunately take it for granted. Theres topics and subjects to this day that Im surprised id never thought to look up before. Sometimes they are sparked by memes, a hashtag, instagram, thecoli post, youtube clip, a pro Black documentary, a Dame Dash rant, music with positive references to Africa and Black people etc etc.

We should be getting that info from books, and at the very least lectures, but we been programmed to value other means of information accumulation. The next best bet of spreading mass messages is social media/internet (we have minimal control of tv and radio) so why not use what little ammo social media provides? Ferguson was on twitter and thecoli days before reliable sources came through and tried to deebo the narrative

Forums like this have potential to be part of a modern day underground railroad for Black minds navigating through a racist, self-esteem lowering, non-Black dominated web.
The effects from slavery and colonialism are still very present, very dangerous, and we dont need to wait on them to make it socially acceptable for us to restart (word to BWS, NOI, BPs) the deprogramming.

Sounds good but you have spoiled kids from the 90's on here who didn't really have to struggle with much since computers and other technology were at their fingertips. They want to enjoy their easy access, their instant gratification without actually have to work to create a better social forum to discuss issues facing their lives. How would we keep them interested without being to "Educational", "Preachy", etc?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Coli militants making a difference.

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

6PyUhbp.gif

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I hate to say it but that's not much. He went to the protests and met with some people. Ok good. Now what did that accomplish?

We've been protesting for generations now. We go to protests and get all riled up, then come back home and plug right back into the white propaganda machine.

It's a useless cycle.

They've got us stuck in these worn groves where if you wanna do something yo gotta protest or you gotta go to this meeting or go listen to this person talk. Nah fukk that.

If people want to protest let them protest. Our focus is freeing minds. Once black people see they have been lied to their entire lives and begin wake up, then we'll get some change. Till then it's just follow the leader with Al Sharpton leading the charge

So commenting on youtube videos is more impactful than protesting now? :mindblown:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:laff: @ the posts in here calling hip hop music garbage. I guess you negros forgot how rap literally revolutionized and basically started a whole new black power movement back in the 80s/90s. When you say that shyt make sure you single out trap and radio music, not all hip hop. Because need I remind you in the past 5 months or so we've had 3 extremely uplifting and pro black albums come out and sell more albums than any of that garbage you hear on the radio :ufdup: Negros aren't gonna wake up one day and start making blues music again; times change and so does art. Don't shyt on rap music, shyt on the labels and entities that push that particular type of music on our kids.
Truth

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The only benefit I can see to this site is introducing somone to issues that black Americans face/black history as long as they don't become infested with the mental retardation and bigotry that thrives in this subforum.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Real cheddar cheese.
A lotta this shyt has been going on. It's just a lotta disenchanted new Blacks late to the party tryna get back in. Mfkas who've been in the trenches jest get out here and do it, they don't spend all day trying to brand a movement. A lot of sheltered ngaz ain't ready for the world and ain't seen shyt, so they can't grasp that not being a criminal, supporting your family emotionally and financially, being an upstanding member of ur community, and striving to achieve success in ur career IS the ultimate rebellion.

Why I be calling these ngaz fake ass militants. I don't give a fluck what CACz think about me unless they're coming to the table with a check or a service of some sort. I worry about my standing amongst my nikkaz. I know how to conduct myself and I also know that chasing after validation from other tribes is a fool's errand. Mfkaz ain't supposed to like me, I'm not at the table to be a likable guy, I'm here to conduct business and acquire assets.

It's my job to do my homework on a situation and make myself indispensable until others become useless to the plan and then it's on to the next village. U wanna piss a cracker off, sit at the same roundtable he sits at and know more about his shyt than him and when he tries to act like a fgt, be emotionally unresponsive and make him look like a hater. I don't sit at the table always thinking a CAC is bout to teach me something off gp, they gotta show me something first.