Coli "militants" are making a difference

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
The very first insult you threw my way was "pedo". Cacs are the only ones that stay throwing pedophilia around because their minds are on that debased act constantly.

nikkas dont even talk like that.

You have a very narrow view of black people brehseph. Seriously.

Through, It comes as no surprise around here.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Danny went ghost after the two piece I gave him. :sas2::russ:
I've had a run in with him before.

he was talking slick and then I came at him with some sound logic:bustback::bustback::bustback:and he wouldn't answer me no matter how many times I quoted him:pacspit:

he is not black don't fall for it. I don't think I've ever seen him write something positive about black people :aicmon:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this any different that yall getting mad at "white pride" or "systematic racism"? All you extremist are alike, but yall fail to see it. Everybody else is the problem.

You try too hard to cape for white folks breh

Black Pride and White Pride are apples and oranges

Plenty of cacs on st0rmfr0nt claim they are not racist and only care bout the preservation and advancement of their race.
But they all advocate and support segregation,discrimination and all type of racist shyt
Black people who are racially aware just want to see their families and communities live a better life

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Means that if you aren't doing anything positive or effective, you have no place to ask someone else if they are doing anything outside of posting on the coli and twitter.
You do realize @bdizzle actually went to Ferguson for the protest

Actually met with people in ATL about organizing and other things

Not post on a forum for fukking daps but actually went into the real world and stood for shyt he talks about

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
You do realize @bdizzle actually went to Ferguson for the protest

Actually met with people in ATL about organizing and other things

Not post on a forum for fukking daps but actually went into the real world and stood for shyt he talks about

I hate to say it but that's not much. He went to the protests and met with some people. Ok good. Now what did that accomplish?

We've been protesting for generations now. We go to protests and get all riled up, then come back home and plug right back into the white propaganda machine.

It's a useless cycle.

They've got us stuck in these worn groves where if you wanna do something yo gotta protest or you gotta go to this meeting or go listen to this person talk. Nah fukk that.

If people want to protest let them protest. Our focus is freeing minds. Once black people see they have been lied to their entire lives and begin wake up, then we'll get some change. Till then it's just follow the leader with Al Sharpton leading the charge

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
fukk outta here, coli didnt do shyt, if anything it was Obama winning and his nonstop critics and the many social media 'racism' that turned people on to white folks. the media also helped because they run shyt loads of stories like Paula Deen, and Mike Brown. Racist whites were too stupid to realize that defending these idiots, would turn black people off and have them rethinking shyt.

coli militants? man sit down.