Coli "militants" are making a difference

sun raw

All Star
Daps
bf9.gif

This dude @aaaaaaa gave those crackers @sun raw and @Danny Up that work in this thread. Melanin working positively really had you two pale demons in your feelings huh? :laff:

sorry about your autism

Oh because that's all black people can do, is what you are implying.

you too

Starski

Superstar
Daps
And anotha thing. Being pro black ≠ anti white. Mufukkas need to seriously undastand dat shyt. :aicmon:

They won't hear you though :sas2:

Within the context of America...We going to need to ally w/ some whites. If Every black person agrees on something we still only 1/2 of a QUARTER of the country.

...I think people confuse wanting to end white supremacy and instilling EQUALITY in a political,economical, judicial, and media sense and just wanting black supremacy.....it's a fine line between the two.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Autism, the last and final grasp a cac uses to belittle someone online when they have been ripped a new one and have no bit of credibility left.

pfft like i ever had credibility to begin with, i am become nothingness

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And anotha thing. Being pro black ≠ anti white. Mufukkas need to seriously undastand dat shyt. :aicmon:

You can still be bout dat pride in yaself/parents/lineage without losin ya humanity. Just like you can be a good person, a nice guy without being some fukkin chump or somebody's naive doormat. We(da ones wit common sense) know not all white folks are demons. Just like ain't all black folks are saints. Obviously dere's gon be more of a benefit of da doubt and more compassion towards our own...but most of dese cats ain't on dat Hitler extermination type dumb shyt dat stay bein projected. shyt's retarded. :aicmon:

Brothas are just frustrated, gettin fed up, and just ventin. Some show more restraint wit da anger while othas bout dat "nah fukk you" steeze. Regardless of da execution, bof can be valid and serve a purpose because knowledge has more than one way of being parlayed.

Dese confused wet phaggits runnin round hea wit dey torches, silver "militant" bullets, and garlic necklaces need to relax and get a fukkin grip. :camby:

They won't hear you though :sas2:

Within the context of America...We going to need to ally w/ some whites. If Every black person agrees on something we still only 1/2 of a QUARTER of the country.

...I think people confuse wanting to end white supremacy and instilling EQUALITY in a political,economical, judicial, and media sense and just wanting black supremacy.....it's a fine line between the two.
@Born2BKing :mjpls: