Coli "militants" are making a difference

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Which cac alerted you to this thread to play defence?

He just looked in the sky.

UwEGRIF.png

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is like when that dude said "u not a real man without a side hustle" and then said his side hustle was hair braiding

nikkas be on the internet way too much..... if ur activism ends when u log off u aint doing shyt
you said all the same shyt yesterday, why does it bother you that people want to uplift each other via the internet? Undercover cac.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
They won't hear you though :sas2:

Within the context of America...We going to need to ally w/ some whites. If Every black person agrees on something we still only 1/2 of a QUARTER of the country.

...I think people confuse wanting to end white supremacy and instilling EQUALITY in a political,economical, judicial, and media sense and just wanting black supremacy.....it's a fine line between the two.

I think allying with whites is one of the worst things we can do. The reason being is, there's a (white)savior complex that most of us suffer when in the presence of whites. That alone can quell wrath of a movement. We also have to be weary of their intentions when wanting to join because at the end of the day their support isn't beneficial to their group. So I'd be mindful of someone wanting to support a movement that goes against their interests. They literally have nothing to gain. And my stance is partially developed from conversing with whites about this very subject. When you mention "equality" they're all for it(so they say) when you mention "empowerment" their like :whoa:.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
word there are bare nikkas on this site that made positive threads/threads that actually made a difference. But there's a lot of ppl on TLR that are all bark and no bite.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This thread is like when that dude said "u not a real man without a side hustle" and then said his side hustle was hair braiding

nikkas be on the internet way too much..... if ur activism ends when u log off u aint doing shyt

Not true if it gets the attention of 1 person...Get's that 1 person to reevaluate their thinking pattern....

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Smh you a completely different person in this thread than the other one the other day. Weren't you the same person saying black people aint shyt and we ain't educated?
Now you all positive and talking about freeing your mind?
:dwillhuh:

WTF are you talking about alias?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not true if it gets the attention of 1 person...Get's that 1 person to reevaluate their thinking pattern....
Its far more likely that it will turn someone into an armchair revolutionary troll. Most of the pro black loudmouths here dont do shyt when they log off. I would not be surprised if they were white high school/college students trolling. 99% of the shyt is just empty talk, very few brehs in here are bout that life and the ones who are dont do much talking.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The Internet is a media platform. Media is used to transmit culture and persuade. Keep getting at these devils however you choose. In this day and age there is no better way to reach the masses.

Also, pay attention to the detractors that show up in every thread like this. These people are agents whether they know it or not. A bunch of fakkit cacs and cac minded punks.

This needs to be repeated ^^

BEWARE everyone. For he is exactly right.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I wear my BLACKEXCELLENCE armour anywhere and everywhere I go:blessed:

...and, it's refreshing to see Real Africans AWAKE:myman:

New Black Cac00ns don't even attempt to align back with US when we eventually defeat your precious CaC Supremacy:pacspit:

I truly hope they take heed to that last line... every last one of you lost, ignorant, c00ns in here on your divide and conquer mission, in here poppin' that sambo lingo "but but what do u do offline'...

YOU

ARE

FOOD.

Your Black skin will NOT save you, and I personally will see to that every chance I get.