Coli "militants" are making a difference

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:russ: I thought it was known Coli Militants is fukk nikkas? Seriously, when your activism mainly resorts to name calling, trashing black women on twitter (fukkboy @Y2Dre FOREVER cemented what a p*ssy he is for that weak shyt), writing a fukking dead sea scroll of people you precieve as "c00ns" (@Medicate), watching 4 hour videos of "Dr." Umar Johnson and donating to a documentary series that's essentially the black equivalent of what Alex Jones was doing a decade ago, you're a fukking joke.

However

There are people on here, who do and have in fact offered their time and services in a productive and giving nature that despite how I may feel about them or the politics personally, I can't help but :salute:. The thread where people giving/sending gifts to the black woman who adopted the three/four kids is an example of this.

:sas1:

Now I wait

to see who fires the first shot.

:sas2:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I don't. His corny sarcasm/passive aggressive style is annoying. But he probably just wants attention since his parents never gave him enough. :skip:

It's like getting insulted by a homeless man. It's annoying yes but looking at his sad condition you can't help but feel pity.

He's broken..can't you see it.

My little brother is off hanging with his friend with nary a cac on his mind. He's a happy friendly kid.

But sun raw, at such a young age, feels driven to seek us out and try to troll. Nobody put him up to it. Nobody has to. Deep down this is just how he is.

It's sad man :ld:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly feel sorry for that kid sun raw. You can tell he's a good kid but he comes from a broken race. He has to hate, his genes don't give him a choice.

Sun raw if you ever get reincarnated as a brother I will welcome you with open arms. Until then it's best to be with your own. One love.

IMO and from what I've seen no one would care if he would stop posting. I personally don't feel sorry for him because I am aware that he knows what he is doing. He thinks he is trolling black people for the lolz to feel a short boost of confidence that is really just a flash in a pan because Cacs need a constant feeling of superiority to feel normal.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
actually the "white supremacy" talk has only RECENTLY became so prevalent on this site. Hence this thread. Im seeing it more and more everywhere else too. People like Azealia Banks and Royce da5'9 dropping the word "c00n" in songs and interviews. Thats NOT a mere coincidence. The mindset towards "white supremacy" is a recent thing thats picking back up. We've been lulled to sleep. Some blacks even go so far as to say "racism is dead". We cant have ANY blacks thinking that if we're gonna advance as a community.We HAVE to know who our enemy is and unfortunetaly, waaaay too many of us are unaware.

I'm not talking bout random nikkas online, I'm talking bout nikkas on this site. If dudes really wanted to see action, they'd get up and start doing shyt. Let's keep it 100, most the dudes on this site is all talk. It's why when you specifically ask them what they've done/been doing (other than posting on here) they get they Juelz Santana on

3kkpKFo.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking bout random nikkas online, I'm talking bout nikkas on this site. If dudes really wanted to see action, they'd get up and start doing shyt. Let's keep it 100, most the dudes on this site is all talk. It's why when you specifically ask them what they've done/been doing (other than posting on here) they get they Juelz Santana on

3kkpKFo.gif

When nikkas who does nothing ask another nikka if he is doing something I just make this face :francis:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't want to stop the pro black talk, i definitely want to see this plan about creating memes to post on a twitter account come true

Yes of course that is all there is, right? Couldn't be anything beyond the internet, of course.

And if that is the 100% truth then why would any Cac feel the need to complain about such a non-threatening/worthless plan?

Its only some twitter post, nothing else could be going on.

Oh

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even sure what this post means :patrice:

Means that if you aren't doing anything positive or effective, you have no place to ask someone else if they are doing anything outside of posting on the coli and twitter.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Yes of course that is all there is, right? Couldn't be anything beyond the internet, of course.

And if that is the 100% truth then why would any Cac feel the need to complain about such a non-threatening/worthless plan?

Its only some twitter post, nothing else could be going on.

Oh

i clearly said i want to see the memes dammit