Coli "militants" are making a difference

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you'd probably get roasted on reddit. On here you got bunch of other idiots to cosign. You are at ease. Just the same as the "cacs"on reddit or whatever.

Whatever race I am, the fukk would I care about message board posters for? And these conversations are hardly positive, just a bunch of bullshyt.
You sound furious man, here.

I love being black :blessed:

Black Excellence :blessed:

:blessed:

Stay mad breh :mjlol:

:umad:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
But on this website you are doing what you just describe. You can't be this stupid to not be aware of that, right? Its just your obsession has you doing illogical shyt. You know that you even posting here getting mad at positive black conversation on a black forum is stupid. You sit back and laugh/troll this forum and you think its really getting to some people here but you are showing your insecurity and you look sad.

Look at how they burn in the sun. I have never in my life needed someone else to believe in my superiority to know I was better. But these people...look at them.

If you've ever dated a girl with Borderline personality disorder you know what I'm talking about. They crave your approval. They have this want. And when they don't get it they turn into snarling beasts. It's always well hidden but once you see inside them there's no going back. You've broken through.

Danny up and sun raw I'm glad u guys broke character so you could illustrate what I mean. I wish you well, white man. I wish you well.
im at the point now where i truly believe its in white peoples' DNA to hate and fear dark skin. White people like @Danny Up & @sun raw literally cant help it when they get angry at black unity and love. Their posts here are truly telling and are a glimpse into a white persons' mind and soul. Ive said this before and ill say it again here: Blacks will NEVER be in peace as long as we're co-habitating with whites. This thread is a very small example of what we'll ALWAYS have to deal with.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dap trappin is surrus bidness round dese parts. Bess get wit da program or get got. :francis:

Not even realizing that they're being hypocritical or are too consumed with hatred to care.
SUFiymd.png

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Because you'd probably get roasted on reddit. On here you got bunch of other idiots to cosign. You are at ease. Just the same as the "cacs"on reddit or whatever.

Whatever race I am, the fukk would I care about message board posters for? And these conversations are hardly positive, just a bunch of bullshyt.
Well positively see yourself out the thread then fukk boy, your not obligated to post in a thread you deem negative. Or are you payed to post in threads like these :patrice:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
it's all good kid :smile:

You fought a good fight but I think for your own good you should go back to misc or wherever. It's not healthy for your kind to be around proud black people. I've seen it with my own eyes.

It drains you :ld:

i'm too drained from posting on an internet message board, which is activism worth around 2 or 3 arab springs

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I honestly feel sorry for that kid sun raw. You can tell he's a good kid but he comes from a broken race. He has to hate, his genes don't give him a choice.

Sun raw if you ever get reincarnated as a brother I will welcome you with open arms. Until then it's best to be with your own. One love.

you can't believe in heaven AND reincarnation, that's just silly

I don't. His corny sarcasm/passive aggressive style is annoying.

if you aren't attuned to my irony levels, it can be very annoying, yes